www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-07-19, 21:13   #501
ggctuk
Relic Hunter
 
ggctuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: England
Posts: 8,909
Default

Relevant: Doom, Doom 2 and Doom 3 are now all available on Switch.

__________________
Current projects: Zootopia Futures Past, Battle Of The Kings, Battlefront Legacy
ggctuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 00:25   #502
Melonie Tomb Raider
Gold Contributor
 
Melonie Tomb Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 26,474
Default

Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!
__________________
I can do all things through Croft who strengthens me
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 00:55   #503
charmedangelin
Relic Hunter
 
charmedangelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 9,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!
There are way too many Switch games I have to get for 2019. I've been seeing strong reviews across the board. Glad the game is as good as they hyped it to be.
__________________
Worry about what needs to be worried about
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 16:19   #504
Portugalraider
Professor
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
Fire Emblem Three Houses may be my Game of the Year so far, it's so good!
It's starts a bit slow, but it's definitely one of those games that once you know it, hours have gone by!

If anyone else is playing, what house have you picked for first run? I picked at random and went with the Blue Lions!
__________________
Dear TRF: Y'all deserve a million tribal outfits... -_-
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 21:40   #505
Melonie Tomb Raider
Gold Contributor
 
Melonie Tomb Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 26,474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
There are way too many Switch games I have to get for 2019. I've been seeing strong reviews across the board. Glad the game is as good as they hyped it to be.
Yess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
It's starts a bit slow, but it's definitely one of those games that once you know it, hours have gone by!

If anyone else is playing, what house have you picked for first run? I picked at random and went with the Blue Lions!
Golden Deer for me, Claude is bae af and I love the misfit group of students

Are you playing on classic mode? I am sooo scared about any of my students dying, I'm not emotionally prepared
__________________
I can do all things through Croft who strengthens me
Melonie Tomb Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-19, 22:44   #506
Portugalraider
Professor
 
Portugalraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
Golden Deer for me, Claude is bae af and I love the misfit group of students

Are you playing on classic mode? I am sooo scared about any of my students dying, I'm not emotionally prepared
I first was going with Golden Deer as well, but then I preferred the cast of Blue Lions better, but at the same time I spoiled me a bit and Edelgard's path might be the most interesting. So I decided to go on random

Classic mode, but I have to say that the "rewind" feature has already saved some of mine.
__________________
Dear TRF: Y'all deserve a million tribal outfits... -_-
Portugalraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.