Yeah, nothing to be excited about then.
tr fan 4 ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-16, 21:46   #803
RAID

From May or not... I'm so sold
RAID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-16, 22:59   #804
rewak

I love how their source is some bloggers opinion I wouldn't expect any LiS S2 news soon with Dontnod busy working on Vampyr for release next year. The most news we could hope for is probably development on the live action TV series.
rewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-16, 23:02   #805
New Dwight
Inactive

Exclamation

I just recently got episode 1 of this game; and it must be good, because its the first game my sisters actually enjoy! And persuade me to get it!
New Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-16, 23:02   #806
SrDanielPonces

tbh a friend of mine on facebook who's some kind of LiS fanatic shared this and I saw it, though it was legit or something so I posted here still curious tho
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-16, 14:44   #807
MrBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
I love how their source is some bloggers opinion I wouldn't expect any LiS S2 news soon with Dontnod busy working on Vampyr for release next year. The most news we could hope for is probably development on the live action TV series.
Yeah, I'm surprised more people weren't more skeptic of a random, undocumented website's speculations since the developers are in full swing making the vampire game, there's close to no chance we'll get the first episode of a new Life Is Strange adventure so soon (unless they have two fully-manned teams. I admit I don't know much about Dontnod Entertainment, but it's my impression they're not that big a studio).

The blogger also says Life Is Strange had an 'open ending', which confuses me a little. In both ending choices it seemed pretty concluded to me.

Anyway, have patience, fellow time travellers and don't believe everything that's shared on the internet
MrBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-19, 18:45   #808
Zsott

I'm bumping this thread, because I discovered something recently and refers to this game, instead of the franchise:

https://www.comixology.com/search?se...ife+is+strange

There is an official continuation for Life is strange, where currently Rachel is alive and is with Max and Chloe.
Did anyone red this? If so they are worth to purchase?
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-19, 19:05   #809
TrustyBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsott View Post
I'm bumping this thread, because I discovered something recently and refers to this game, instead of the franchise:

https://www.comixology.com/search?se...ife+is+strange

There is an official continuation for Life is strange, where currently Rachel is alive and is with Max and Chloe.
Did anyone red this? If so they are worth to purchase?
I like it but not everyone does. The most common complaint I've heard is that it reads like an AmberPrice fanfic, which I guess I can kind of get. If you don't like the first arc (I didn't tbh) I would at least check out the second arc, which was much better.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-19, 20:47   #810
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
I like it but not everyone does. The most common complaint I've heard is that it reads like an AmberPrice fanfic, which I guess I can kind of get. If you don't like the first arc (I didn't tbh) I would at least check out the second arc, which was much better.
Uhh, you just pointed out my problem. I purchased the first 4 issues, because that what I was most interested in: the aftermath of everything.
I really liked the idea of Max can pull Chloe into alternate timelines, if she's alive in them. (and vice versa)
What it does bugged me, that there were multiple conversations, that were just...unnatural. Fanfiction like.
The whole thing was interesting, until the last page of the 4 th issue:
I think it's incredibly lazy solution, that Max simply choosed a timeline where the tornado didn't happened and Chloe and Rachel are alive. It's just... bad.
Personally, I wanted to see a solution, where those alternate realities merge into one... or just to see how Max navigates between realities with the help of Warren.
For a closure, it sure was good. But I won't pay for more...
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote