Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 24-06-09, 16:41   #15861
Culprit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbint View Post
It's very possible But I would need the Renderlara in the T-Pose. The version I have has her arms sticking out in front of her, which isn't usable If you can get one in the T-Pose, maybe I can look at it then

That's fine! I still don't know how to work Blender, the most awful program on the face of the Earth, so until I know how to do that, no actual models can be made anyway. The reason is, I have to export the models as .obj formats, and Blender is the only program that has a plug-in for Dusan's .mesh file format, so I have to use Blender to do the importing/exporting It's a stupid, STUPID program!

Not sure. I'll look into that But it will have the holsters too, not just the belt
could you send it to me maybe i can see what i can do
Culprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 17:03   #15862
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta. View Post
Thank you carbint! It would be perfect!!!!
In fact it should only remove from "Lara Jungle Heavy" the backpack!
Thank you again for your interest!
You're welcome! What's it for? Just small talk, not any relevance to whether I do it or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culprit View Post
could you send it to me maybe i can see what i can do
Do you mean the Renderlara? I'll see if I can dig it out
carbint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 17:08   #15863
Culprit

okay^^
if not maybe you can send it to me and i will see what i can do
Culprit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 17:32   #15864
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culprit View Post
okay^^
if not maybe you can send it to me and i will see what i can do
Yeah that's what I meant I mean I'll have to find the thing on my computer first I just don't organise stuff...
Old 24-06-09, 18:00   #15865
ChingKong

okay heres a new one

[IMG]http://i43.************/wlzt3a.png[/IMG]
click it for a bigger picture

Last edited by ChingKong; 24-06-09 at 18:01.
ChingKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 18:03   #15866
Dusan
XNALara Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daventry View Post
I did this Add Model infront of Camera thing, but the Model still appears a Mile away from the Camera.

I loaded the Cliff Climb Scene and moved around and i see the Model, but its waaaay over there instead of right here in my face.

I want to Add a Model and move away from him so to speak and ten i add the same or another model and have him appear right there where i am now, no matter if the Camera is viewing up or viewing down.
The model is placed on the ground plane approximately in the center of the window. So if your camera is looking straight down on the ground, the model will be placed right below the camera, on the ground.
Dusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 18:05   #15867
daventry

Smile

So where ever i move the Camera, the Model will still be stuck on the ground plane, like a Pencil Point and a Rubber Point that cannot come together.
daventry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 18:14   #15868
Roberta.

Quote:
You're welcome! What's it for? Just small talk, not any relevance to whether I do it or not

I love to chat and I think it's fair to say the reason for my request! The model would be for my friend c o v i : he would make a mod for XNA Lara, but he would need the model Lara Jungle heavy without backpack.

I hope that will come true: and you'd be the first to see it and especially to be thanked from me and c o v i!

Sorry for my english... when I write a little more it's clear that my English is terrible
Roberta. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 18:15   #15869
Navid

Quote:
It's very possible But I would need the Renderlara in the T-Pose. The version I have has her arms sticking out in front of her, which isn't usable If you can get one in the T-Pose, maybe I can look at it then
Now Wait a Minute! Wont you be able to make those legend mods posable then?
Navid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-09, 18:26   #15870
carbint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberta. View Post
I love to chat and I think it's fair to say the reason for my request! The model would be for my friend c o v i : he would make a mod for XNA Lara, but he would need the model Lara Jungle heavy without backpack.

I hope that will come true: and you'd be the first to see it and especially to be thanked from me and c o v i!

Sorry for my english... when I write a little more it's clear that my English is terrible
Oh right! That sounds interesting! You're English isn't bad at all! I wouldn't have known that English wasn't your first language if you hadn't said you were bad at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid View Post
Now Wait a Minute! Wont you be able to make those legend mods posable then?
Yeah! Hopefully I can get Blender working at last, and I will be able to get fully cracking on it!

EDIT: Dusan, you know what would be soooo useful: An export function that exports models a .mesh.ascii format. It would cut out the middle man (Blender) completely, because we could load .obj models into XNALara, export them as .mesh.ascii straight away, and then use them immediately! I know you probably can't do bones, but that really doesn't matter, because we can add the non-boned models to a TRU Skeleton, and it would be WONDERFUL! Plus it would be great for all of the Blender haters (such as myself)! Please, please let this be possible!

Last edited by carbint; 24-06-09 at 18:32.