www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 15-09-13, 15:01   #431
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
Did someone have the link of Peter Connelly facebook page, blog, something?
Official FB Page

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/peter...user=816675181
Old 16-09-13, 18:56   #432
Aurimas
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by joarvallen View Post
Has Peter released this yet??.... I'm still waiting. Just wondering if I might have missed it? :/
He have not released it yet. I am waiting for it too and hope that it will not be just talk as usually.
Aurimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-13, 08:25   #433
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cezar View Post
This Amulet from the new video is not the Amulet of Horus from TR4. Hmm... It's some sort of scarab. So maybe it's Amulet of Mareish from the book TR: Amulet of Power? This book is about events after the accident in the Great Pyramid, after the ending of TR4.
Nope.. AFAIK. she was meant to get some Amulet or Scarab in Egypt before the real events of AOD in Paris
Old 22-10-13, 08:42   #434
Melonie Tomb Raider
Golden

I heard some AOD videos hit Youtube and Square had them taken down. Saw a friend post that statement on Facebook anyway - I don't have sources.

I'm dying to see this content, but something tells me CD will just have it taken down anyway :/
Old 22-10-13, 08:53   #435
ajrich17901
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurimas View Post
He have not released it yet. I am waiting for it too and hope that it will not be just talk as usually.
Just talked to him and he doesn't have them uncompressed,

Quote:
I don't have them, I always worked to compressed files.... Vegas didn't like HUGE files, it chugged like a train running out of steam
ajrich17901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-13, 23:22   #436
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonie Tomb Raider View Post
I heard some AOD videos hit Youtube and Square had them taken down. Saw a friend post that statement on Facebook anyway - I don't have sources.

I'm dying to see this content, but something tells me CD will just have it taken down anyway :/
Melonie.. what would CD have to do with AOD (unless your talking about the old skool 90's CD, not the New-T Post AOD CD)
Old 27-10-13, 16:17   #437
rewak
Professor

I know what videos you're talking about, and no i don't think they were ever up. Someone appeared on another forum claiming to have a beta of AoD and said they had posted videos of it, but SE politely contacted them and asked they take it down and never release it. The YT channel that claims to have had them is filled with nothing but second hand content so i'd be extremely surprised if they had anything unique in the first place. To me it looked more like they were fishing. The TR beta scene is more drama fueled than the RE one, and that's saying something, to me this seemed like it was just someone adding more fuel.
rewak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-13, 16:29   #438
jonathanrij
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewak View Post
I know what videos you're talking about, and no i don't think they were ever up. Someone appeared on another forum claiming to have a beta of AoD and said they had posted videos of it, but SE politely contacted them and asked they take it down and never release it. The YT channel that claims to have had them is filled with nothing but second hand content so i'd be extremely surprised if they had anything unique in the first place. To me it looked more like they were fishing. The TR beta scene is more drama fueled than the RE one, and that's saying something, to me this seemed like it was just someone adding more fuel.
Exactly, they were most likely lying. They often claim they got into legal issues, which is why they have an excuse that their Youtube videos were deleted. I wouldn't trust any of them unless they have proof to back them up with. There are some notable fakers out there in the TR community and I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Also, Square Enix deleting AoD videos that quickly seems impossible to me. They'd have to be actively looking for them and I can't imagine why deleting such footage would be so important.
jonathanrij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-21, 09:38   #439
Johnnay
Tomb Raider

Iíve only just remembered this thread and how I was so lucky to have been one of ( maybe the first TRF Member) to see this at the stroke of luck when Peter posted it

And considering AODís 20th anniversary is in 1-2 years of now hopefully we see clips like this from Peter himself
Old 29-11-21, 23:57   #440
TRExpertgamer
Archaeologist

I do see that the retail version of TRAOD is all at an unfinished state.
TRExpertgamer is online now   Reply With Quote