www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 24-11-21, 16:13   #41
Gabi
Super Moderator

^
How come you have already played all 13 levels?
I have not even finished the first one yet.
Old 24-11-21, 16:16   #42
PedroTheGamer
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi View Post
^
How come you have already played all 13 levels?
I have not even finished the first one yet.
i just finished the kubsy,delca,ones and im currently play phyne one

@RUU11

You're soo skilled player

Last edited by PedroTheGamer; 24-11-21 at 17:19.
PedroTheGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-21, 22:44   #43
Ruu11
Explorer

I still have some of them to get finished, but I highly doubt my votes will change tbh.
Those 3 I choosed are really hard to be topped on my list so I'll keep my voting as definitive!

Good luck to everyone ^^
Ruu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-21, 23:34   #44
.snake.
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruu11 View Post
I still have some of them to get finished, but I highly doubt my votes will change tbh.
Those 3 I choosed are really hard to be topped on my list so I'll keep my voting as definitive!
^ It's this sort of approach which is why builder names aren't released for the BTB competition.

It's so easy just to scroll through a list of names and only play the ones from builders who you know are good, and so you don't end up bothering with the rest. Same goes for perusing a bunch of screenshots and judging just from that.

I understand that for this project it just isn't possible since everyone has been posting updates and sharing screenshots since they first started building so it isn't a secret competition, or even a competition, like BTB is. But it's a bit of a shame if people already announce their decisions before giving everything a fair chance.

I will try to play all of the levels submitted and I look forward to doing so. But if I don't manage to play all of them, then I don't really think I should be casting a vote.
.snake. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-21, 00:17   #45
justin
Professor

I actually may try to play all of these, even though i have absolutely no time
Old 25-11-21, 10:06   #46
Ruu11
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
^ It's this sort of approach which is why builder names aren't released for the BTB competition.

It's so easy just to scroll through a list of names and only play the ones from builders who you know are good, and so you don't end up bothering with the rest. Same goes for perusing a bunch of screenshots and judging just from that.

I understand that for this project it just isn't possible since everyone has been posting updates and sharing screenshots since they first started building so it isn't a secret competition, or even a competition, like BTB is. But it's a bit of a shame if people already announce their decisions before giving everything a fair chance.

I will try to play all of the levels submitted and I look forward to doing so. But if I don't manage to play all of them, then I don't really think I should be casting a vote.
I'm gonna play all the levels. Just saying didn't finished some of them. Of course is not fair judging without playing.
If I change my mind after playing the ones I'm missing, of course I'll edit my votes

Last edited by Ruu11; 25-11-21 at 10:07.
Old 26-11-21, 06:50   #47
TR-Freak
Relic Hunter

Votes of people who haven't played all levels should be invalid tbh.
Old 26-11-21, 09:51   #48
AgentXP
Professor

While I would strongly recommend at least downloading and trying ALL levels, or at the very least watching video WTs of all levels to get a good feel for them, if you do not have time to finish all the levels, it has never been mandatory to finish all levels in order to vote in CaC. Back to Basics voting is decided by trle.net reviews, and it’s not mandatory for people who review those to review every single level. I want to encourage as many people to vote as possible, and going by past experience with competitions, enforcing that people 100% every single level isn't helpful in that regard.

So if people can play all, then that is ideal, but if not, at least give yourself a good flavour of the ones you haven't been able to finish in time, and that will suffice. (As it always has for CaC) It’s also early days yet, so do allow yourselves time to play before casting your votes! You have until the end of January 2022

EDIT: I initially put vote for your top 3, as we have less levels than last competition, however, back by popular demand, please now vote for your top 5 favourites This will give more levels a chance to feature on the scoreboard. (Anyone who has already voted, please update your vote accordingly.)

Last edited by AgentXP; 26-11-21 at 11:36.
AgentXP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-21, 12:27   #49
Ruu11
Explorer

5 votes feels way more legit and fair now for everyone.
I'm glad it have been changed and hope it'll be like this for future contests
Old 05-12-21, 18:32   #50
Tulilintu
Archaeologist

Rome Wasn't Built In a Day - 5 points
Fantome - 4 points
Tomb Raider Iris - 3 points
Mystery of the Sunken Ship - 2 points
Mystery of the Opera House - 1 point

Last edited by Tulilintu; 05-12-21 at 18:33.
Tulilintu is offline   Reply With Quote