Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 06-06-17, 21:26   #221
tombraider4ever

I made a render to show my support and raise support for the Kickstarter campaign, I have posted it here (with link to the campaign): clicky and here: clicky and at my thread at the fanart forums.

Click the pick for the full size render

Credits:
My Fmv Lara model for Genesis 3 female,
Hair: Hr-091 by Ali/Mankahoo; Edited by Fredel.
Holiday Nook
DJ Remixed
Bounce Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 2 Female(s)
Fabric Basics Mix and Match for Iray
Holiday Nook Iray Addon
Holiday Nook Poses and Props
i13 Visions Silk Robe for the Genesis 3 Female(s)
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 21:46   #222
Alex Fly
Inactive

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
im still super bummed about paypal not being an option. credit cards arent big in germany. i can pay online with other methods and in stores i can just use my normal bank card.

why wont they take my money????? i want my atlantean scion
It doesn't work? We need you!
And the Atlantean Scion is a great tiers, I chose this one too.

I hope you'll find someone who could do that for you in your close friends or family, or alternatively with the help of another fan of the TR community and I'm sure you will so I have no worries you'd be able to do your pledge with a bit of help. There's always a solution, don't worry.
Alex Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 23:44   #223
SrDanielPonces

@tombraider4ever Your render gave me orgasms.
I (as part of the TR fandom) appreciate you for this
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 23:57   #224
tombraider4ever

Lol, Thanks!
I hope it can inspire many people to pledge to the kickstarter
tombraider4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 07:53   #225
CheshireBitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMcCree View Post
If you send me a message via the Kickstarter website then I will have you on my list and I will try to create a new reward for you.

Thanks
Nathan.
Thanks !
CheshireBitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 14:28   #226
Alex Fly
Inactive

More new rewards added: the Tomb Raider Suite Scarab (£90) and the Tomb Raider Suite Seal of Anubis (£100).
Old 07-06-17, 18:09   #227
TombRaiderTim

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanMcCree View Post
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say a big Thank You for all your help and support so far.
I know some of you are concerned about the slow down in sales over the last few days - but this is quite normal on Kickstarter projects after the initial surge.

We are working on new videos, new merchandise, prizes and other stuff so please stay tuned and keep spreading the word.

I have the full support from the SE and Crystal Dynamics marketing teams and we are starting to push out now across all territories around the world.

There are some new announcements coming out this week, and then every few days until the end of the campaign.

So stay positive, keep pushing out the message beyond your normal social circles. As an example, you could print say 50 or 100 flyers (I can supply the digital copies if you need them) and hand them out to 20 - 40 year olds in your local town. Male and Female.

We can do this, if we all pull together. I have faith in you all.
Thank you once again.
Nathan.
I do go out quite a bit and we have notice boards we are allowed to use in our college (Meets the age range well as we also have gaming qualifications in college so it may spark interest) and a few local towns to display a flyer for a week so I could do that and see if helps to contribute, its a week limited but anything is worth a shot. If you could send a digital copy of one via PM here?

Last edited by TombRaiderTim; 07-06-17 at 18:10.
TombRaiderTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 18:38   #228
Alex Fly
Inactive

^ If Nathan doesn't reply that soon feel free to use one of those created by the fans. Here's one I saw on Twitter yesterday: the flyer here (by the croft fan - original tweet). This one is nicely made and I think it could be useful.

BTW Nathan teased an announcement for tomorrow 5:00 PM GMT: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...21341064849871

Also guess what? Kotaku UK made an article about it: http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/06/07/t...tral-recording
Patience pays lol. Also one of the TR webmasters that I have contacted said they were working on an article to be available soon and I contacted a contributor of the biggest French gaming website yesterday (since all the staff couldn't be bothered to reply ) to write an article about it and he accepted so it will be available soon as well. Yay!

Last edited by Alex Fly; 07-06-17 at 18:43.
Old 07-06-17, 20:38   #229
Hazelphoenix

^ That Kotaku article is terrible... seriously, one has to wonder if their goal was to help promoting the project or diss it. Was it even necessary to state how bad the games have aged when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand? What the **** is wrong with people.

Whatever helps, I just found it really tactless.
Hazelphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-17, 21:06   #230
Laralicious

I've just read that article. Sad how it's a little negative but hey, any press is something and hopefully it will lead others to visit the page.

And it's not a bad thing that fansites/ websites in general are only just getting articles out as it keeps a constant feed of info throughout the kickstarter.
Laralicious is offline   Reply With Quote