www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 26-10-20, 22:34   #25171
TombRager
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirley_Manson View Post
You have to avoid them, for now. This game has a fair share of enemies that you have to deal with in a roundabout way...
Sooo don't waste the ammo.
Alright, I'll keep in mind! I will try it again.
Old 26-10-20, 23:52   #25172
TombRaiderLover
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
Alright, I'll keep in mind! I will try it again.
Yup, avoid the mummies! You'll encounter another one at the end of the level in an enclosed space, but you basically need to run circles around it until the escape route is accessible.
Old 27-10-20, 00:33   #25173
TombRager
Explorer

Yes, I made it past that section. I was just a dumb head again as always there I thought that the statue would only move towards the coffins and that it couldn't be pushed out of the red and blue lines on the ground, so I was panicking because there was nothing else to do rather than keep dancing around with the mummies until I decided to check a walkthrough where it said to move the thing out of the lines (which I thought it wasn't possible ).

I also didn't thank you guys so, thank you!
Old 27-10-20, 07:28   #25174
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Quote:
Yes, I made it past that section. I was just a dumb head again as always there I thought that the statue would only move towards the coffins and that it couldn't be pushed out of the red and blue lines on the ground, so I was panicking because there was nothing else to do rather than keep dancing around with the mummies until I decided to check a walkthrough where it said to move the thing out of the lines (which I thought it wasn't possible ).

Don’t be too hard on yourself with TR4’s new “block” puzzles.
You’ll encounter a handful of “THIS THING CAN BE PUSHED!?” items in the game.

If you see anything suspiciously placed or it has a certain look to it (most items that are interacted with have a different look to them) it might be moveable!

Also, a good thing to check if something is pushable in TR4 is look at the ground. This time there’s clues on the ground like scratch marks on the pavement that says that the item has been pushed before.
Old 27-10-20, 07:33   #25175
TR1249
Archaeologist

Quote:

Also if you come across a huge block in the later part of the game, which is randomly on your path, push it. Just a small advice from me
Old 27-10-20, 15:50   #25176
Bashar
Historian

OMG GUYS

Okay I feel like someone here may have brought this up before. But I was watching peep show, that's a notorious English comedy that I love. And Shelley Blond comes as a guest star on it, playing a HILARIOUS role of a dominatrix type girlfriend. There are more scenes in the show that totally killed me with her in it, but I thought I'd share the least dirty one lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHAJzeRq3BU
Bashar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-20, 21:25   #25177
TombRager
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Don’t be too hard on yourself with TR4’s new “block” puzzles.
You’ll encounter a handful of “THIS THING CAN BE PUSHED!?” items in the game.

If you see anything suspiciously placed or it has a certain look to it (most items that are interacted with have a different look to them) it might be moveable!

Also, a good thing to check if something is pushable in TR4 is look at the ground. This time there’s clues on the ground like scratch marks on the pavement that says that the item has been pushed before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1249 View Post
Also if you come across a huge block in the later part of the game, which is randomly on your path, push it. Just a small advice from me
Alright, thank you aswell! I will bear that in mind too. I've enjoyed the game so far and I take back that TR4 Lara face looked horrible, I remembered it being much worse but I don't think it's that bad at all now that I'm actually playing the game.
Old 28-10-20, 10:37   #25178
Fantasy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
TR fans are accustomed to huge events and actual surprised and celebrations. The excuses for this mediocre celebration just shows how low the bar is
We are? Since when?
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-20, 11:36   #25179
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy View Post
We are? Since when?
Back when Lara Croft was relevant / before she became the girl next door
Old 28-10-20, 13:59   #25180
TombRager
Explorer

Is it just me or TR4 FMV Lara looks a bit off? I don't know, all the other characters seem to look normal but Lara has some weird proportions, she doesn't even looks like a human at all. Like, I noticed it in the FMV where she brings the amulet to some guy. The guy looked just fine but Lara just looks very off compared to him.

In game, the one that looks rather off to me is Von Croy. All the human characters I've seen so far blend in very well with the game but Von Croy looks creepy with that weird face (looks like they pictured someone's face and placed it on his model?), a bit uncanny valley...

Like, this picture for example with Lara and her friend:

Last edited by TombRager; 28-10-20 at 14:05. Reason: added picture for reference.
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote