www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 26-10-20, 22:24   #4821
lance6439
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
The Uncharted stans were the ones who started the fight by trashing the whole franchise lol. We didn't look for the fights, we defended what we liked.

Who cares abt ratio anyway, they can circlejerk each other all they want and act highly, they're not better and DEFINETELY they're the same trash as the rest of the gamers they constantly complain about. And, of course, smelly, very smelly.

The Uncharted games may have better plot than Reboot, but us as a fandom we shower. I literally checked some of the pics of those guys attacking me and I went back to heterosexuality.
Sorry babes it's always the same LC Stan's on Twitter wanting to start war with Nathan Drake fans and this time they actually clawed back. That's why I refuse to buy this "OMG they're sexist!!!!" excuse they're pulling out since they wanted to post misandry first. Daz dat on dat
Old 26-10-20, 22:33   #4822
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
Sorry babes it's always the same LC Stan's on Twitter wanting to start war with Nathan Drake fans and this time they actually clawed back. That's why I refuse to buy this "OMG they're sexist!!!!" excuse they're pulling out since they wanted to post misandry first. Daz dat on dat
It's because of something else actually, something I can't really mention here......

It comforts me to know that I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of a certain someone with quite the reputation from what I hear on twitter.
Old 26-10-20, 22:40   #4823
lance6439
Legend

A few hours ago you literally said you were ignoring me and here we are lmfaoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelenick View Post
Can you like...chill for a sec? You seem way too bothered lol. And I wasn't exaggarating. Yes the comments under the anniversary tweet weren't that bad, but EVERY tweet before that was flooded with lame ass complaints.
This is a lie

I'm going to stomp out this narrative that TR fans are horrible because it's really....stupid. CD/SE are to blame for being unprofessional. They're the root of all the fanbase flame wars.
Old 26-10-20, 22:49   #4824
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
A few hours ago you literally said you were ignoring me and here we are lmfaoooo

This is a lie

I'm going to stomp out this narrative that TR fans are horrible because it's really....stupid. CD/SE are to blame for being unprofessional. They're the root of all the fanbase flame wars.
I wouldn't laugh if I were you, we both know I can tell it very well when push comes to shove.
Old 26-10-20, 22:59   #4825
Lord Lulu
Explorer

After reading all this, I'm glad I don't use social media.

While I do want to hear some official news, I do think we should learn to be more patient. Personally I think that the Tomb Raider brand is on a break. After so many years they probably have been burning out. Still would be nice to see Classic Lara and Reboot Lara meet. Or maybe an Easter Egg in a mirror that gives Reboot Lara Classic Lara's reflection.
Old 26-10-20, 23:04   #4826
Yeauxleaux
Relic Hunter

I would say don't people have better **** to do than sit aggressively arguing about video games all day long, but I've been on this forum too long and admittedly we're in pandemic where people are bored at home.

I haven't been keeping up with this Twitter drama. I don't know, don't wanna know and don't care tbqh

Last edited by Yeauxleaux; 26-10-20 at 23:21.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-20, 23:19   #4827
jajay119
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNSNHGTDS View Post
As long as people don't get too fixated and start demanding their theory come into fruition or have a meltdown when rumours are eventually officially denied I don't see what's wrong with speculating.
Maybe we should add 'wilfully misunderstanding people's posts to continue drama' to that list too. There seems to be a fair bit of that round here at the moment. Not you, but others.
Old 26-10-20, 23:54   #4828
lance6439
Legend

This is possibly thee worst celebration of the TR there's ever been. My standards for the 25th Anniversary are very, very low
Old 27-10-20, 07:14   #4829
Patrick star
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeauxleaux View Post
[I][SIZE="4"][FONT="Times New Roman"]I would say don't people have better **** to do than sit aggressively arguing about video games all day long,
This . Some people are just so sad .
Old 27-10-20, 14:21   #4830
Cat Woman
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Lulu View Post
After reading all this, I'm glad I don't use social media.
Me either, thank goodness.