Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 06-11-19, 10:54   #1
Alex Shepherd

Default What will it be like if she was not Tomb Raider but something else?

I wonder within a long years after. They will completely change the title of Tomb Raider completely. As the title says. What if Lara Croft have a different type of life. With all lara's personality, ans weapons but completely completely different story. Following Mafia about killing a president or she's one of the mafia that has nothing to do with artifact. Or a super power Lara Croft lady. I dont know but Im sure it will be amazingly great.

Last day I had a dream: I brought new platform it wasn't playsation neither xbox nor nintendo but something weird and a weird video game don't know remember what does it called but with Lara Croft character. Not Tomb Raider but something else. And it was really fascinating.

Last edited by Alex Shepherd; 06-11-19 at 10:55.
Alex Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-19, 11:05   #2
killchan

one of these 2

killchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-19, 11:17   #3
SpyrosMonster

CIA agent gone rogue due to their differences in their beliefs and how the system works. A never ending running and outsmarting them while exploring secret myths and artifacts that the government might've known about but kept them a secret for their own benefits.

Last edited by SpyrosMonster; 06-11-19 at 11:24.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-19, 02:42   #4
Gemma Darkmoon

I think there was a point where let's say AOD was successful then there was almost another line. Something more towards a secret agent like a Jason Borne type character or a mystery solver along the lines of the Da Vinchi code. That kind of thing became big and that would have been the point for a transition to happen.

At the moment the way they talk about Lara is often referring to her humanity or how she saves people. I think they would opt for a saviour type character and keep making it up as they go which would be a disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Shepherd View Post
As the title says. What if Lara Croft have a different type of life. With all lara's personality, ans weapons but completely completely different story. Following Mafia about killing a president or she's one of the mafia that has nothing to do with artifact. Or a super power Lara Croft lady. I dont know but Im sure it will be amazingly great.
A main series game that actually has Lara's personality ... well we haven't had that in a long time. I am sold on it all ready. I would far rather she remained as a Tomb Raider but getting Lara's personality back is a huge compensation for a genre shift.
Gemma Darkmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 05:37   #5
Tyrannosaurus

Can Lara Croft exist without Tomb Raider and can Tomb Raider exist without Lara Croft? AOD has already shown us that the answer to both of these questions is yes, though not necessarily successfully.
Tyrannosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-19, 03:05   #6
Yeauxleaux

Boring.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-19, 15:51   #7
Lyle Croft

A spy assassin

Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote