Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 26-08-20, 23:53   #1891
Error96

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa View Post
Hi there and hi everyone, how long did you take your order to be processed and shipped?
I did an order from the Tomb Raider Suite shop exactly two weeks ago, I took some of the limited CD prints, I got a mail order confirmation, then NO UPDATES still. I tried to ask at sales mail but no reply. Do you know if the send a mail when they ship package and/or with tracking number?
Best regards
From what I remember Tomb Raider Suite don't do tracking (although TDAS do). It did take a while to get my Suite order but was worth the wait.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-20, 13:25   #1892
TRDerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by depa View Post
Hi there and hi everyone, how long did you take your order to be processed and shipped?
I did an order from the Tomb Raider Suite shop exactly two weeks ago, I took some of the limited CD prints, I got a mail order confirmation, then NO UPDATES still. I tried to ask at sales mail but no reply. Do you know if the send a mail when they ship package and/or with tracking number?
Best regards
I've found in the past that a DM on the Facebook page will get a response.
TRDerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 13:01   #1893
Brendanlovesu1

Mini Update and Black Friday Sale

Dear Backers,

I do hope you are all well.

It has been a very unexpected year with regards to the pandemic and it seems to have affected us all in some way. The Tomb Raider Suite is no exception, with us having to postpone the Paris concert and the 2 concerts in Australia. It certainly knocked us for six but it has not shaken our commitment to the project.

In actual fact, we have been very busy filming the final interviews for the TV Documentary. We brought a professional film director on board to help us piece together the hundreds and hundreds of video clips into what we now have, which is a 57-minute TV Broadcast-Quality Documentary of The Tomb Raider Suite.

Called Tomb Raider Remastered, the film features interviews with myself, Shelley Blond, Robert Ziegler (Conductor), Adam Langston (Orchestrator), Sam Okell (Recording Engineer), Paul Pritchard (Mixing Engineer), Geoff Pesche (Mastering Engineer), and many fans of the games, some of who were at the Abbey Road recording.

I watched the first edit of the film just a few days ago, and I was really impressed with how well it flows. There is drama, nostalgia, excitement and even comedy and the music works so well throughout the film. It really is entertaining to watch.

We are also working on a shorter 49-minute version and a longer 70-minute version to cater for the different requirements of the TV networks.

Still to do is the video grading and a full audio mix which I will be doing. There are also a number of images and video clips which we need clearance to use, but that’s a job for the lawyers. We are so close now. In just a few months we should be in a position to publish and distribute.

I am immensely proud of what our team has achieved on this. Although we raised a significant amount of money above our funding goal, it was never enough to even start making the documentary let alone finish it, but that didn’t stop us. Along the way we have found the resources to make a top-quality TV broadcast documentary. Continuing with our no-compromise philosophy, I am sure you will enjoy watching it as much as we have enjoyed making it.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE

In other news, someone recently asked me if we were going to put on a Black Friday Sale. To be honest I didn’t even know when it was or how to implement a sale on our website, but after a little investigation I managed to setup a Black Friday Sale of 30% off all our albums.

Should you wish to make a purchase and take advantage of this sale, you can do so via our Tomb Raider Suite e-Shop by entering the coupon code: trsblackfriday at the checkout.

Now I realised that time was short and in fact Black Friday is today, so to make sure none of you miss out, I have made this Coupon active until Monday 30th November 2020. So you have the whole weekend to decide if you would like to make a purchase.

MIDNIGHT GMT on SUNDAY is the cut-off point.

I have so much more to tell you about the project, but time is short right now, so I will save it for another full update which I will write soon.

If you do have any questions or queries please send me an email and I will do my best to answer as quickly as I can.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3033682

Finally another update, I wonder whatever happened to the TR1 - 3 Remastered soundtracks that were promised?
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 13:08   #1894
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Thanks for posting the update Brendanlovesu1.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-21, 23:01   #1895
Brendanlovesu1

Boo

So Nathan has been responding to fans on Twitter recently

https://twitter.com/nrpmccree/status...62944709488649 - "The cutscene music are coming in the OST releases this year."

https://twitter.com/nrpmccree/status...90290489421835 - (referencing the music that plays in the offshore rig intro - which is fantastic tbh, why did the noisy plane engine have to ruin it?) that's coming in the OST release too

He also mentioned about a vinyl release for the game soundtracks as well but I can't find the tweet for that
Old 19-03-21, 13:34   #1896
GFY2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Boo

So Nathan has been responding to fans on Twitter recently

https://twitter.com/nrpmccree/status...62944709488649 - "The cutscene music are coming in the OST releases this year."

https://twitter.com/nrpmccree/status...90290489421835 - (referencing the music that plays in the offshore rig intro - which is fantastic tbh, why did the noisy plane engine have to ruin it?) that's coming in the OST release too

He also mentioned about a vinyl release for the game soundtracks as well but I can't find the tweet for that
Ah yes! Thanks for the update
GFY2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-21, 10:25   #1897
Brendanlovesu1

NEWSLETTER AND APRIL FLASH SALE

Dear Backers,

It’s been about a year since I gave a full update. Of course there is a lot to tell, but I will keep it concise so as not to take up too much of your time.

This last year, because of the pandemic, we had to cancel 3 live concerts. This unfortunately affected the production schedule for our TV documentary about the Tomb Raider Suite.

Despite this, I am happy to say that over the last 12 months we have managed to complete all our interviews, and have constructed a 55-minute edit of Tomb Raider Remastered which is a really entertaining watch, even though I say so myself. I am genuinely very pleased with how it has turned out and I’m very excited knowing just how close we are to finally get it out there. We also have a sizzle reel in production which we hope to be showing you in the very near future. So, another major milestone achieved, and onward we go.

Our big news is that, although we lost 3 concerts last year, it prompted me to expand our team with people who have years of experience in the music industry and the live music arena. As such we are now planning a world tour starting in 2022. This is something which I set out to do when we first started the project so I am very happy that we are finally moving in that direction.

In other news, I’m very happy to say that the Tomb Raider Suite – The Synth Mixes album and the three Original Soundtrack albums will be released later this year. This being the 25th anniversary, it seems like the right time to do that. So keep your eyes open for those release dates as we move through this year.

On the digital streaming channels we are getting some good numbers with well over 3M streams to date. So I'm very happy about that. Thank you to everyone who's listening in.

Moving forward, we will start phasing out this Kickstarter page, and will rely more on our newsletter to share information about upcoming concerts, release dates for albums and of course our progress with the documentary, so if I could encourage you all to sign up to our newsletter then you will be first to know about everything we have going on.

Just go to our Tomb Raider Suite Homepage and fill in your name and email address in the subscription popup. Takes 2 ticks! If you miss that, there is an option to subscribe in the footer at the bottom of every page on our website.

By way of thanks, when you sign up to our newsletter, we will email you our special April Flash Sale Coupon which will give you 50% off any physical album and album bundle in our e-shop for the next 7 days. Do check your spam and junk folders in case our automated email ends up there.

For your information, the items on sale are as follows:

INDIVIDUAL ITEMS

JEWEL CASE CD – CLASSIC LARA EDITION: SALE PRICE £10
JEWEL CASE CD – MODERN LARA EDITION: SALE PRICE £10
JEWEL CASE CD – GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION: SALE PRICE £20
JEWEL CASE CD – RETAIL EDITION: SALE PRICE £7.50
VINYL – MODERN LARA EDITION: SALE PRICE £22.50
VINYL – GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION: SALE PRICE £50
DELUXE TIN CD – CLASSIC LARA EDITION: SALE PRICE £17.50
DELUXE TIN CD – MODERN LARA EDITION: SALE PRICE £17.50
DELUXE TIN CD – GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION: SALE PRICE £35
DELUXE TIN CD – RETAIL EDITION: SALE PRICE £15

BUNDLES
MODERN LARA BUNDLE: JEWEL CASE CD & VINYL: SALE PRICE £30
GOLD ULTIMATE BUNDLE: JEWEL CASE CD, VINYL & DELUXE TIN CD: SALE PRICE £90

Our next update will be via our newsletter, so do sign up if you haven’t done so already so you don’t get left behind. If you don’t want to use the coupon, you are welcome to pass it on to a friend who you think may benefit from our 7-Day April Flash Sale, so do sign up. This is very important in order to stay informed about upcoming concerts etc.

We are very aware that a very small number of you are still waiting for specific reward items. We have not forgotten about you but if you want to send me an email anyway, just to check on the status of your items, please feel free to do so either through the Kickstarter project page or directly at support@tombraidersuite.com - please include your backer number in your communication. This can be found by clicking on our project page on the Kickstarter website and then clicking the blue “View Pledge” button.

I look forward to updating you all in our next Newsletter.

Kindest regards

Nathan.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/3165246

https://www.tombraidersuite.com/

Last edited by Brendanlovesu1; 21-04-21 at 14:20.
Old 21-04-21, 14:16   #1898
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Thanks for posting the update.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-21, 17:58   #1899
Heartache

finally synth mixes and cutscene tracks. hope they dont get delayed
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-21, 20:07   #1900
Zelda master

Maybe stupid qiestion, but what's the difference between the retail edition and the Gold edition? Just the packaging or is there more to it?
Zelda master is offline   Reply With Quote