Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 29-03-20, 15:22   #7151
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnod View Post
I still think Andromeda is underrated and underappreciated.
I like Andromeda, people were too quick to judge it without playing it first.

Some people just wanted Andromeda to fail for whatever reason, it's a pity that the developers didn't continue to support the game even after all the thrown at the game and scrapped all future DLC, as I recall after the game was over a message was received from the Quarian ark.

I would have stood by the game much like the No Man's Sky developer did and that game got a lot more criticism than Andromeda did but that didn't stop the developer from supporting the game after launch.

There are only two things I would change if the original trilogy comes to current or next generation consoles for the first game fix it so that when it auto saves that the game freezes until the auto save is finished and remove the multiplayer from the third game, Mass Effect 3 didn't really need multiplayer, if they do keep it don't force the player to have to sign up to something just to be able to play multiplayer.

I know the autosave can be switched off in settings but on harder difficulty levels that's not a good idea as you can't manually save the game when fighting enemies.

For a long time I was able to play ME3 multiplayer without having to sign up to anything, then the game got updated and the next time I tried the multiplayer I was told I had to sign up to whatever it was to play multiplayer I didn't do it.

You shouldn't be forced to sign up to something extra to play multiplayer especially if you used to be able to play multiplayer without having to sign up to something, having a PSN account should be enough to play multiplayer.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 29-03-20 at 15:27.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-20, 15:46   #7152
Tommy123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashnod View Post
Sometimes it's the little things. Was playing Andromeda last night.

Drack and Vetra are comparing scars. Drack says in reference to one of his, "This here? This is where some crazy, one-eyed merc tried to pry my head plate off with a knife."

Which is of course, Zaeed, since it references one of Zaeed's conversations in ME2.

I don't know if I have more respect for Drack for meeting up with Zaeed and living, or Zaeed for trying to remove Drack's headplate and living.

Made me smile for a few minutes, anyway.
Thats really cute!
Tommy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 17:45   #7153
Ashnod

Beautiful...

Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 01:48   #7154
Lara_Fan1

There’s a new rumour that the Mass Effect Trilogy is getting a HD Remaster and will reportedly be available before next April (I know this rumour has been around for a while now but thought I’d share an update).

Quote:
Electronic Arts said yesterday that it intends to release 14 new games during the next fiscal year, which runs until the end of March 2021. Titles weren't revealed, although four were confirmed as sports games—so, new Madden, new FIFA, new NHL, and a mysterious fourth—and there will also be mobile games in the mix, some indie stuff from partnered developers (which doesn't really fit any definition of "indie" that I'm aware of, but never mind), some new IP, and "an additional EA HD title."

It was all fairly conventional and unremarkable as these things go, but got more interesting today when VentureBeat reported that the HD title in question will in fact be a remaster of the Mass Effect trilogy. There's no more to it than that, but it's an entirely unambiguous statement—"
Source.
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 01:52   #7155
Zebra

Yup. I hope that they'll add the Kaidan same-sex romance back into ME1 in the remaster. (But EA may be too cheap to spring for the additional voice and animation work needed to do that.)
Zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 16:46   #7156
Ashnod

Don't do that, Natasha.

Don't give me hope.
Ashnod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 18:09   #7157
ANoDE
Golden

Pfff... I don't know if I could resist. I own most of the titles two or three times already. But a remaster - gosh, that would be awesome!

@Zebra: Now THAT would be amazing!
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 18:14   #7158
Lara_Fan1

If it’s true (I hope and pray it is) I hope they allow us to holster our weapons in ME3. It’s a good game, I just really dislike running around in aim mode all the time lol.
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-20, 18:31   #7159
ANoDE
Golden

Ha! I never noticed that. *glass breaks*
ANoDE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-20, 02:47   #7160
Tommy123

I’m honestly really surprised it took them this long to remaster it
Tommy123 is offline   Reply With Quote