www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 17-07-20, 01:08   #1
Stryke
Student

Default What is Lara Croft?!

I have kept wondering about this. It looks so strange to me. It doesn't look human. Like an animated character.

I think...sadly. I figured it out. Lara Croft is the serpent from the beginning. What do you all think of this?!

This game is literally about trying to convince you that a snake can walk. Has limbs of a human (backpack), a spine like a human (purpose of the lever switch), and a pelvis like a human (brass).

WTF? Seriously! The first FMV and level "Caves" says it all and the continuous levels. This is quite frightening and very troubling. Every level seems to be an expression that Lara Croft is a literal snake (color red). A snake can't walk. lmao. Nor can a rattlesnake jump!

Lara's hair is literally the snake. It's face is it's mouth open ready to devour you. And so much lust attached to this thing to distract you from noticing.

Toby Gard and the gang, if they are the creatures who made this idol. Have created an damning creation. That's why they are protective and secretive about its image. Wake up!

"What's a MAN gotta do to get that kinda attention from ya?" "It's hard to say exactly, but you seem to be doing fine". Lar-a Lar-son Lar=first of the house in latin. So Sick. It's hard to say because you have presented yourself as a human but you are a snake/reptile in 3d. Similar to the 2d snake games. And she gives a lot of death threats if you know the secret.

We all love Lara Croft but what can a snake feel? the most meaningful connection a reptile would make with a human is trusting them enough to not feel the need to defend themselves. No love.

Don't kill the messenger because we all are being heavily mocked. And I would think as a Tomb Raider fan, you would be interested in finding a secret...
Stryke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-20, 01:47   #2
SnatchingEdges
Professor

I didn't know that the guy who said that the stars period (or sumn) were to blame for AOD's mess had a friend.
Old 17-07-20, 01:57   #3
Tomb Raidering
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
I didn't know that the guy who said that the stars period (or sumn) were to blame for AOD's mess had a friend.
Well, he thinks the title “The Last Revelation” refers to Cleopatra being the last ruler of Egypt despite it being a clever reference to Lara’s death in TR4’s end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryke View Post
Cleopatra was the last ruler of Egypt - Hint to the golden Lara. Taken over by the Romans TR5 first section is Rome. Put two and two together do a little research.
Quote:
Cleopatra was the last ruler of Egypt before they taken over by the Romans. Hence Last Revelation. I say Rome because that's the next first section of TR5 how the story "continues". They didn't choice Cleopatra's Palace right before you hit the city and TR5 first section is Rome for no reason or out of randomness. And the puzzle is just as significant as TR1 Doppelganger. They are telling you something.

I know Cleopatra was Greek but that doesn't matter in TRLR context imo.
Quote:
What do you mean with these? Are you implying that Cleopatra being Egypt’s last ruler is related to the title “The Last Revelation”? If so, no, that’s wrong.

No...Cleopatra's Palace is the last Egypt level in the game before you hit the city. That's what I'm saying about that. I already wrote about the puzzle from the original post.

The title cleverly alludes to Lara learning about Seth’s chaotic return with “Revelation” and it being her “Last” one since she dies at the end.

No actually The Last Revelation is specially talking about Lara Croft, Tomb Raider and the life we all are so called...living.

What is the OP talking about?
Old 17-07-20, 02:06   #4
SnatchingEdges
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
What is the OP talking about?
Lara Croft is the snake that bit Cleopatras' boob and sent her packing. It all makes sense.
Old 17-07-20, 02:14   #5
Stryke
Student

@Tomb Raidering, what are you asking me? If you want to go there about Cleopatra. It's simple It's a story about a serpent eating its own tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnatchingEdges View Post
Lara Croft is the snake that bit Cleopatras' boob and sent her packing. It all makes sense.
Making mindless jokes does not help the thread. And telling by your profile picture. You came here to be mindless.

Last edited by Rai; 17-07-20 at 14:29. Reason: Merged two posts
Old 17-07-20, 03:19   #6
SnatchingEdges
Professor

Quote:
Making mindless jokes does not help the thread. And telling by your profile picture. You came here to be mindless.
The only thing helping this thread is you explaining what you're talking about because apparently we have no clue
Old 17-07-20, 04:54   #7
Stryke
Student

Well just step back a bit. There is a bit of knowledge about video-games that I think should be shared. Nothing too big.

We all have or a least most of us should know of the older 2d games like Blockage ('76) by Gremlin which eventually turned into snake games throughout the late 70's in the 80's and so on. There are many versions mostly a snake slithering in a 2d fashion.

So in short, in this post. My thesis here is that Toby Gard, the "creator" of Lara Croft and friends at Core Design recreated the snake genre in 2d and made it into 3d. And the snake character is Lara Croft. Croft is a standing snake/serpent in 3d without all the fluff in its character design.

The lever switches represents the spinal cord. Snakes don't have a spinal cord like a human. And can't stand upright like a human. They have many ribs and vertebrae. The final boss is also spineless. Torso=Lara Croft=Satan. Qualopec also has no spine. There are many snakes in this den.

To help you understand this. Please read The Holy Bible. Only up to page 3 honestly. Stop at Genesis 3:6. They made it this easy. Lara Croft's design is based of this book, so don't tune me out. It's not what I believe or any of us believe.

Lot of obsession with ribs in this game. You can see Lara has a 6 pack maybe? but that symbolizes ribs. Thing again...snake...First few levels door textures show ribs, laughing at you, and big ears(snakes don't have ears) all to confuse and mock. Part 1 of TR1 is littered with snake references on its textures. Up and down design. Example is first TR1 theme song plays the room in City of Vilcabamba platforming. That's impossible.

The red on the boots is trying the tell you something. Red all over the game honestly. They took it out in TR2 then put it back in TR3 Nevada lol. Nevada is a pit of snakes. They knew that. So they made her boots strings red again. String/Rope=Snake. Telling us again. But we turned blind eyes.

It's genius but Lara Croft's design is vastly wicked. Soul damning even. That's all I'm saying.

Everything is meant to mock you. =(

TR1 title screen = Snakes have no ears, scion is Saturn symbol three times it's a curse put on you, Lara hair 2 streaks are a snakes forked tongue. Lara's head is so big because is represents it's mouth. Lara's RED hair is oddly suck to the back of her head, why? because if you removed the face what do you get? Symbol of a long red snake. TR6 = The Red Snake = Le Serpent Rouge. They tell us all the time.

Large medipack = Again a snake open its mouth animation. Latches are it's fangs. Snake sticking it's tongue out mocking out on the textures. Room enters South. Large medi is in TR6 Parsian unfinished parts. imo was left there on purpose.
Small medipack = Animation is a 666 reference and ALWAYS pointing South.
Lara's run animation = Limbs are all snake animations.
Sunglasses = snakes can't see like humans.. Sunglasses refer to something hidden only a few can see.
Brass buckle and pistol = sin and vanity =(

Bears walking animation is put in to mock you again. Snakes cannot stand upright. They purposely confuse us.

It's so crazy, sick and wick to be honest. Just start digging.
Old 17-07-20, 05:15   #8
SnatchingEdges
Professor

If anyone thinks SE hates us, this is why.
Old 17-07-20, 05:22   #9
LNSNHGTDS
Tomb Raider

*In Jonnell Elliot's voice* "What the hell is going on around here?"
Old 17-07-20, 07:26   #10
Vaskito
Tomb Raider

Waa...?