www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 15-09-19, 13:17   #5511
Marylin
Hobbyist

Thanks guys! It is nice to be back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Such a positive comment. On a funnier note, you've been a member here since 2013 and this is your first post ? Where are you taking those "stay silent" lessons lol? from Square Enix or someone?
Haha funny I was sculpting as crazy, making art, selling art etc. This is my first "calm" year since 2013.
As for "The Toxic people" stuff... I think it's passion, not agression. Again, I see love and interest that manifest as strong emotions and arguing. I think SOTTR is a mixed experience (as the reboot itself), but still...
We are all waiting for some new content. right?
Marylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 14:42   #5512
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

I'm beginning to wonder if Shadow of the Tomb Raider definitive edition will be for PS5 and Xbox Scarlett. We would get DLC 8 and whatever patches come with it, next Gen would get the definitive edition.

At this point it's the only thing that makes sense as to why they would be so secretive about it.

Still even if this is true, that shouldn't stop them at all from releasing the DLC now and releasing the definitive edition later.
Old 15-09-19, 14:44   #5513
GFY2013
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if Shadow of the Tomb Raider definitive edition will be for PS5 and Xbox Scarlett. We would get DLC 8 and whatever patches come with it, next Gen would get the definitive edition.

At this point it's the only thing that makes sense as to why they would be so secretive about it.

Still even if this is true, that shouldn't stop them at all from releasing the DLC now and releasing the definitive edition later.
Makes sense, I'm excited to see how it will look, if thats the case. Will it have all the possible raytracing effects like in Control? that'd be insane
Old 15-09-19, 15:27   #5514
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post

I can see them having a version of the definitive edition during their release period. But if SE is waiting for something to come out to release it, it will probably be Stadia, simply because the DE os already being rated by some game rating boards, and Stadia is being released this November.
Old 15-09-19, 16:16   #5515
E.Carnby
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin View Post
Hi friends, sorry for my poor English. I've been reading this topic for months, just want to say that I admire your devotion and love for the game. The developers should treat you with respect and cherish you as much as they can. Shame on them to treat you like this!
In my community a lot of fans are upset and kinda angry with the situation. Stay strong
Thank you, it is sad that fanbase here not worth Eidos Montreal or Square Enix for an answer. Is DLC 8 error or not?
After all, they can provide an answer when there is a DLC 8 Coming Soon since April 2019, so why not just assure us with the words "wait and see"?
E.Carnby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 16:44   #5516
Marylin
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Carnby View Post
Thank you, it is sad that fanbase here not worth Eidos Montreal or Square Enix for an answer. Is DLC 8 error or not?
After all, they can provide an answer when there is a DLC 8 Coming Soon since April 2019, so why not just assure us with the words "wait and see"?
Well... the Definitive Edition of the TR 2013 started with the next gen consoles, also Rise was updated for Xbox One X. I'm afraid they will give us some info only after PS5 presentation. Anyway SE could make more DLC since April, but I guess they are too busy with their new games.
I will create some special magic this month, hoping it will help. The Great Ritual will take some time, but maybe it will speed things up a bit
Marylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-19, 16:55   #5517
JsotoTRSaga
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylin View Post
Hi friends, sorry for my poor English. I've been reading this topic for months, just want to say that I admire your devotion and love for the game. The developers should treat you with respect and cherish you as much as they can. Shame on them to treat you like this!
In my community a lot of fans are upset and kinda angry with the situation. Stay strong
Lovely comment!! Very well said
Old 15-09-19, 20:06   #5518
Robwood
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
OK, that one caught my interest. When running the article through Google Translate, I found this paragraph:

Italian
"Non sono stati rivelati piani per prolungare il season pass, ma a questo punto ci viene quasi il dubbio che questo add-on stia venendo riservato per l’uscita del prossimo film di Tomb Raider, nonostante la pellicola sia ancora in una fase embrionale."

English
"No plans have been revealed to extend the season pass, but at this point there is almost no doubt that this add-on is being reserved for the release of the next Tomb Raider movie, despite the film being still in an embryonic stage."

Almost no doubt it's being reserved for the movie's release. Hm.
Old 15-09-19, 20:10   #5519
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post
OK, that one caught my interest. When running the article through Google Translate, I found this paragraph:

Italian
"Non sono stati rivelati piani per prolungare il season pass, ma a questo punto ci viene quasi il dubbio che questo add-on stia venendo riservato per l’uscita del prossimo film di Tomb Raider, nonostante la pellicola sia ancora in una fase embrionale."

English
"No plans have been revealed to extend the season pass, but at this point there is almost no doubt that this add-on is being reserved for the release of the next Tomb Raider movie, despite the film being still in an embryonic stage."

Yeah no, they can defiantly cram this DLC if they expect people to wait until 2021.

Coming soon? Sure Jan

Lies, that's more like it
Old 15-09-19, 20:16   #5520
MissJodieG
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robwood View Post

Italian

English

Almost no doubt in their opinion. They are as clueless as we are obviously.

Last edited by MissJodieG; 15-09-19 at 20:20.
MissJodieG is offline   Reply With Quote