Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > General Chat

Old 21-06-20, 20:37   #1
Greenapple968

Default Many Members Come And Go...

On this forum, many members have come and left. I would like you to think about all of the members who were once active on here who are no longer around. Now I'd like to know if the departure of any members has been hard for you to come to terms with? Are there any departures that have stuck by you? I've been thinking about it and have a few of my own:

xXhayleyroxXx
I think that Hayley was the first member who I became close with. During 2011/2012, I spoke with her more than any other member and she really helped me settle here. It was always a joy speaking with her.

Evermore
I was really close to Evermore back in 2012/2013. There was something unique about her which made it a thrill to know her and speak with her. There are many conversations that I had with her which are among my happiest memories here.

rr_carroll
The difference with Richard is that he didn't voluntarily leave this place; he departed from here as he very sadly passed away. I don't think I got to know him personally, though we interacted a lot when it came to Tomb Raider related stuff. He devoted a lot of time and energy to Tomb Raider, and I always found his feedback really rewarding.

There are many other departures that I've been saddened by, though I wouldn't say that they've had quite the same effect on me. Now I'd like to hear from you.
Greenapple968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 20:40   #2
laracroftswest

NoahCrofRaider always had an extremely level-headed take on things so it was sad to see him depart from the forums a few months ago.
laracroftswest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 20:45   #3
Yeauxleaux

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
NoahCrofRaider always had an extremely level-headed take on things so it was sad to see him depart from the forums a few months ago.
I feel ****ty that I hadn't noticed tbh, but then I myself had a semi-break from the forum (except for the "other video games" section) over the past winter so I wasn't keeping up. I liked his posts too.

I notice Ahmier is gone as well, which peeves me, he was cool.

Who was that one girl who always used to write essays about "raunch culture" non-stop? I forget her username now but I kind of miss her hysterics.
Yeauxleaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 20:54   #4
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by laracroftswest View Post
Yes, I share the same feelings. :/

I’d also like to add Robwood and Yuna’s Wish, though they may be inactive rather than having left completely.

Last edited by Tomb Raidering; 21-06-20 at 21:03.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 21:04   #5
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
Yes, I share the same feelings. :/

I’d also like to add Robwood and Yuna’s Wish, though they may be inactive rather than having left completely.
I miss Daft Raider too, they always had really good and informed opinions about Tomb Raider.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 21:13   #6
TrustyBow

Grimaldi and biscuits haven't logged on in a while. I always thought they had nice, objective viewpoints on the franchise, in addition to just being all around nice people.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 21:14   #7
Lara_Fan1

There was a member called DOPE who I used to talk to all the time on here, he was a nice lad. Shame he isn’t around anymore, I don’t know the reasoning to his departure.

An I haven’t seen ThatSassyKid for a while, he’s a funny guy. I miss him.
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 21:15   #8
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I miss Daft Raider too, they always had really good and informed opinions about Tomb Raider.
I edited it out because I’m not sure if we can talk about banned members on public, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustyBow View Post
Grimaldi and biscuits haven't logged on in a while. I always thought they had nice, objective viewpoints on the franchise, in addition to just being all around nice people.
Him too, yes.

Last edited by Tomb Raidering; 21-06-20 at 21:16.
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 21:49   #9
FreakRaider

Rest in peace, Dustie
FreakRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-20, 22:06   #10
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post
I edited it out because I’m not sure if we can talk about banned members on public, sorry.
As long as we don't speculate their banning then it's perfectly fine to express how much you miss someone.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote