www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 29-05-19, 01:39   #181
Tommy123
Tomb Raider

Same! I've never really liked superhero stuff but I LOVED Spider-Man PS4!
Old 29-05-19, 14:19   #182
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

A few more things

- I love walking on the streets and having people gush over Spider-Man.
However, one lady said ďPretend Iím a bad guy!Ē
Uhhhh.. donít think I canít read between those lines, I wonít kink shame tho..

- The sedans are all the same and it bothers me. I feel there shouldíve been at least 3 different sedans. It just feels very limited, like this is a PS2 game. I know I know, Iím Spider-Man.. Iím not spending a huge amount of time on the street like this is GTA, nor do I expect 300 different vehicles like this is GTA, but it just takes me out of the immersion when Iíve stopped the same sedan with bad guys in it for the 6th time. Maybe as I expand on the story the bad guys will drive more vehicles, like pick ups or trucks..

- I LOVE finding the real life landmark locations of NYC! Iím like ďOH THATS TIMES SQUARE!Ē The most fun I had was when I found Federal Hall and I had a mini freak out as all I could think of was the ending of MGS2. ďOH MY GOD I FOUGHT SOLIDUS SNAKE HERE. And this is where he died! W H O AĒ
I canít imagine how Iíd react ACTUALLY being there.. I love the locations.
Old 04-06-19, 03:11   #183
Quebsenuef
Tomb Raider

Location: In Rafe Adler's Arms|Gender: Pyramid Head|Superpower: Dirty Tricks Mode|Color: I'm Freakin' Gray

Iíve got I think half way through the story.

I really do not like the parts where Im not Spider-Man. I donít want to be MJ or Miles. You guys make it so much fun to be Spider-Man... then you take it away for me. Granted itís not that long but still. I hope it doesnít happen again but I have a feeling it will.
Old 18-06-19, 12:14   #184
jackoimina
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quebsenuef View Post
Iíve got I think half way through the story.

I really do not like the parts where Im not Spider-Man. I donít want to be MJ or Miles. You guys make it so much fun to be Spider-Man... then you take it away for me. Granted itís not that long but still. I hope it doesnít happen again but I have a feeling it will.
Interestingly, I love those parts as they provide a nice little break from 'the same' (not that we need one imo but I didn't mind it) and in both cases add a lot to those characters development. I loved the very specific transitions, characters always meet with Spidey and in MJ case you always go back 15mins so you are actually not switiching to a new point of view for a part of the story you are simply experiencing the same part again through MJs eyes. Very interesting and fresh imo