www.tombraiderforums.com

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 19-04-19, 12:10   #1
SarahPilko
Historian

Default Classic Tomb Raider free camera?

I saw a video https://youtu.be/V8eMAW5944U by CroftManor on YouTube and the creator showed a few clips of ingame, but it seems like they are using a free camera mod. I am looking to do this for Tomb Raider II and III.

However, I can't find anything on Google, except for this topic https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...d.php?t=215599 where TheGreatChi posted that making Lara textures invisible does the trick using PixStr. However, I have no knowledge of modding TR at all, so if anyone can help me that would be great. It would work neatly with the flight patch

Exporting the level to OBJ format with Fexinspect works quite nicely, but it only export rooms (without items, objects and lighting). I do not have an older version than 3ds Max 2019, so MQO export is sadly out of question (only works for Max 2016 or older IIRC) so I am looking for a different way to get images of the levels. I also considered using OpenLara free camera, but I want original lighting and textures.
SarahPilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 09:27   #2
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter

Hi Sarah ��

I might actually be able to help here. I'm familiar with a sticky camera setting in TR4 (locks camera anywhere until you press look) which should be easily passed over to tr2 or tr3..I'll have a look in a few hours for you ��
Old 17-05-19, 20:34   #3
SarahPilko
Historian

Hi mizuno, thanks for your interest I don't know if you received my PM, my sent box showed empty? I don't really know how this forum works all that well to be honest

I haven't looked into this yet, as I have been doing other projects, but I will need it sooner or later. I am using PC version of TR2.
SarahPilko is offline   Reply With Quote