Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 07-05-20, 14:32   #41
ANoDE
Golden

Hey Maverin,

could you maybe remove the [color=black] tags in your original post? Black is hardly readable in night mode. All the other colors are readable very well. Thank you
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 04:50   #42
Girafarig32

I'm having trouble downloading the file in step 3. I am sent to a onedrive shared drive with many different files. I click "download" for zip folder called "AoD Controls" and receive an endless download (the file size just increases endlessly). Currently at 373 MB.
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 14:23   #43
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
Hey Maverin,

could you maybe remove the [color=black] tags in your original post? Black is hardly readable in night mode. All the other colors are readable very well. Thank you
Updated. Hope this helps with visibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girafarig32 View Post
I'm having trouble downloading the file in step 3. I am sent to a onedrive shared drive with many different files. I click "download" for zip folder called "AoD Controls" and receive an endless download (the file size just increases endlessly). Currently at 373 MB.
That's strange. It might be your internet provider or connectivity. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you can report it here again.
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-20, 18:49   #44
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
Updated. Hope this helps with visibility.
Thank you
Old 11-05-20, 16:36   #45
_Tomb_Raider

Maverin, this thread is amazing! Thanks!

I do have one question (if anyone might know). Is there any way to get dual pistols besides SCU?

I am asking becuse, I notice that SCU does not work together with AOD multipatcher nor with control patch - at least for me. I do not get perks of these two when I run the game with SCU, which is a shame because I really miss dual pistols for the full experience.

EDIT: Fixed! I was running SCU using the wrong game folder! My bad! Everything works great!

Last edited by _Tomb_Raider; 12-05-20 at 17:28.
_Tomb_Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-20, 19:27   #46
Girafarig32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverin View Post
That's strange. It might be your internet provider or connectivity. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you can report it here again.
I am still having problems downloading. I don't have any internet issues and usually can download files instantly.

Update: I just let the download go for awhile and it finally downloaded.

Last edited by Girafarig32; 12-05-20 at 03:03.
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-20, 11:02   #47
Kivlov

Just noticed that step #10 misses description of the page 4 of the multi-patch.

BTW, why do you suggest unchecking the pixel shader 2.0 shadows?

Last edited by Kivlov; 15-05-20 at 11:12.
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-20, 19:20   #48
ANoDE
Golden

Stupid question: Is there a way to easily import / export AOD's settings? It seems like each time I update my graphics driver (or something else I haven't been able to pin down), AoD seems to loose all it's settings - at least the most important one (don't use VMR9) - causing the game to crash directly at the start. From this point on, I have to go to the settings menu and re-configure all the settings, since the dialog has seemingly forgotten everything that was configured before.

I've had a look at the registry, but most graphics settings are behind a UUID I don't really understand how to map to anything else...

Any help is greatly appreciated, because as it is now I just don't care to play anymore, since having to re-configure the whole game upon start is just too much of a hassle.
Old 11-06-20, 08:47   #49
ATombRaiderFan

Just to make one tiny suggestion for after Step 4. It might be worth getting the Shaman FMV in AOD deleted fmv. The download comes with three videos because these have been renamed, but two of the fmvs are from rewak and not LoreTheGamer. So instead go to your FMV folder and do the following:

Delete "EDIOS" fmv
Rename "CORE" to "Eidos"
Rename "EN_CRDIT" to "Core"

Then get the "EN_CRDIT" containing the Shaman deleted scene and place it into the FMV folder.

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 10-02-21 at 14:45. Reason: Link removed. See FAQ on posting links.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-20, 11:07   #50
UroshUchiha

Interesting, wasn't aware that Slayer's patch is completely obsolete right now.
"Bouchard Hideout - Missing music. File taken from build 39." what about that part? Is that fixed with Nakamichi's or other patches?
UroshUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote