www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 04-10-22, 19:20   #11
TombHackR
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrDanielPonces View Post
Sure you can zoom using your phone, but is it practical? naah
I donít get why people think zooming in is such an impractical thing ? You just pinch with two fingers then scroll and read the whole thread ? Itís just like zooming in on a picture or viewing any other website that doesnít have a mobile version. Not impractical at all I think.
TombHackR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 10:35   #12
malferink
Archaeologist

I use Google chrome on my android and the pages are formatted correctly but the text and buttons are so small that I have to constantly zoom in and out to read or use a reply or quote button. It's very annoying lol. I'm surprised so many people don't have issues with it.

I'd wish it was something akin to reddit or something honestly. (off topic but an upvote/down vote function would be very useful imo, there's some loud minorities here but Im sure a lot of people don't bother to answer these posts. It'd be interesting to see how many "likes" or whatver the actual controversial posts gets )

An actual app version of the forums would be a dream come true honestly. Is that even feasible or possible?
Maybe our king penguin could step in and explain somethings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
I don’t get why people think zooming in is such an impractical thing ? You just pinch with two fingers then scroll and read the whole thread ? It’s just like zooming in on a picture or viewing any other website that doesn’t have a mobile version. Not impractical at all I think.
It is incredibly impractical.

Last edited by malferink; 05-10-22 at 10:36.
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 14:22   #13
Zsott
Professor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
I use Google chrome on my android

It is incredibly impractical.
I'm using the same, still i have no issues with it.
As for zooming,use double tap. It's quite comfortable.

Also reddit like appearance? Nope. Justin even gave a reason why,if I remember correctly.
On the other side, if he ever want to change, I would like the same engine, what hitman forum does. Though, that's semi self moderate community, which would never work here...
Old 05-10-22, 14:49   #14
tlr online
Administrator

I find the forum usable on mobile but not ideal. Android with Brave browser. The forum software will eventually be upgraded however please be aware that this is a herculean task and I must schedule accordingly. Right now your patience is appreciated.
tlr online is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 14:57   #15
SrDanielPonces
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombHackR View Post
I don’t get why people think zooming in is such an impractical thing ? You just pinch with two fingers then scroll and read the whole thread ? It’s just like zooming in on a picture or viewing any other website that doesn’t have a mobile version. Not impractical at all I think.
the fact that you need to do extra steps when they shouldn't be there anyways is what makes it impractical. you don't mind, sure, and I still use TRF on mobile anyways, but that doesn't make me still think it's 100% flawless, when it isn't. What's wrong with pointing out any issues?
SrDanielPonces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-22, 15:15   #16
jajay119
Tomb Raider

The only thing I struggle with on mobile is highlighting/cutting/pasting etc. text. It's really annoying when trying to insert links with names, photos, spoilers tags etc. but it's not a massive deal.