Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 07-04-22, 12:55   #11
Dennis's Mom

We're caught up.

Really enjoyed it again. I really love the sheriff and deputy. Great dynamic.
Dennis's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-22, 01:41   #12
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
We're caught up.

Really enjoyed it again. I really love the sheriff and deputy. Great dynamic.
I like the Sheriff when he was talking about manpons and how useful they were for soaking up blood at crime scenes I

Sahar having to wax Max made me

Harry's attempts at dating

My favourite episode so far Harry and Asta in New York and Harry on LSD, my favourite scene from the New York episodes the scene on the train it was a real headbanger.

I really don't like the mayor of Jessop, I want to punch him so hard.

I did like the scene where Asta's dad reveals why the Diner is called Joe's Diner.

For reasons unknown the second season of Resident Alien has been split into two halfs with no indication of when the second half will start, I googled Resident Alien season 2 to try and find out why the 2nd season was split in two and when it would be back and found nothing to indicate when it would be back.

It annoys me when there are gaps in TV shows especially when it's not necessary and there is no obvious reason for it, the longest gap in a TV show was The Sopranos after a season of The Sopranos I forget which one 2 years went by before the next season started.

Several years ago during it's 4th season Stargate Atlantis took it's usual break for Christmas and instead of resuming right after Christmas 6 long, long months went by before it was back on TV, despite extensive googling at the time I never found out why there was such a long delay in bringing it back after Christmas.

The previous 3 seasons of Stargate Atlantis all resumed immediately after Christmas so it's strange that the 4th season of Stargate Atlantis didn't do the same thing.

The same thing happened with one of the two seasons of Stargate Universe I forget which one I think it was the first season, after the mid season finale it was 6 very long months before the rest of the season was back on TV.

Splitting TV shows into two halfs shouldn't be a thing especially when it's not necessary and when there is no obvious reason or explanation for doing so.

It's the waiting and not knowing when the remaining episodes of Resident Alien will be back that are the hardest parts,

Last edited by DragonSlayer; 15-04-22 at 09:09.
DragonSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-22, 15:15   #13
DragonSlayer

Finally good news for Resident Alien fans which appears to be just me and Dennis's Mom unless there are other Resident Alien fans here, the second half of season 2 starts tonight.

I still don't know why they split season 2 in half, season 1 was on in it's entirety so why the change for season 2 I do not know.

This has happened before many years ago Stargate Atlantis season 4:took a break for Christmas I assumed that it would be back on after Christmas like the previous 3 seasons had been that didn't happen and it was 6 long months before the second half of season 4 of Atlantis started, I think the same thing happened with Stargate Universe season 1.

Splitting seasons of TV shows into two halves shouldn't be a thing it's not necessary.
Old 20-10-22, 23:30   #14
Dennis's Mom

I adore the sheriff and deputy. I think they're my favorite characters.
Dennis's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-22, 11:14   #15
DragonSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis's Mom View Post
I adore the sheriff and deputy. I think they're my favorite characters.
I like them too, my favourite characters Max, Sahar, Jay, Asta, Harry, the nurse at the doctor's I can't remember her name, Asta's dad, Max's parents and Darcy so pretty much everybody.

My favourite scenes so far from the newest episodes, Harry helping the old man, Sahar and the alien baby and her way of discipling him she must have watched the movie Signs and every scene with the Sheriff and the Deputy.