www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat

Old 28-11-22, 16:19   #281
HarleyCroft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey van oort View Post
There isn't much to steal so. Maybe that could consolidate you a little bit. That, or the emergency phonenumber. (Stop in the name of the law).
Sorry to butt in but that might be the worst advice for someone with sleep paralysis I have ever heard
Old 28-11-22, 17:36   #282
jeffrey van oort
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyCroft View Post
Sorry to butt in but that might be the worst advice for someone with sleep paralysis I have ever heard
The description of the experience didn't just restrict to sleep paralysis.
Old 28-11-22, 19:48   #283
Rai

Not too odd really, but it has stuck with me. In the dream I was taking part in a history class. We had just reached a point in history of a particular important event, though I don't remember what it was, but it involved a prominent figure. The tutor gave us an answer sheet to fill in telling us to use the book we had to find the answers. The dream switched to being at home and about to fill in the sheet, but realising I didn't have the book. I reasoned I may be able to go online to find articles where I'd find the answers I needed. Sure enough, I found the right info for some of the questions. Then I realised we needed to cite the book's page numbers. Again, I thought I might be able to get away with citing the websites. I then noticed that two questions required drawings. Copying from the book. Once again I began to panic, and once again I wondered if I could copy from the websites if I could find the correct images, but this led to more panicking as I can't draw at all and I didn't want to get a lesser grade due to poor artistic skills. Then I saw a small note that said we could trace the original drawings, transfer them to the question paper and add detail and colour to our own discretion. I felt a moment of relief before realising I wouldn't be able to trace from the screen! What followed was more panicking , which led to the discovery that some questions relied on the book. There was no way to finish, I needed that book. Logic told me perhaps I could borrow the book from a class mate once they were done before concluding I'd never have time. The dream ended with my dream self feeling like I'd never finish the paper, I was always going to come up against obstacles. Not the best feeling to wake up with.

Last edited by Rai; 28-11-22 at 19:50.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-22, 20:02   #284
biscuits
Relic Hunter

I dreamt I was back in my old childhood home, but a distorted version of it. Like a warped version of the subsequent houses we moved into, mixed in with my main childhood home.
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-22, 21:29   #285
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits View Post
I dreamt I was back in my old childhood home, but a distorted version of it. Like a warped version of the subsequent houses we moved into, mixed in with my main childhood home.
I've had dreams like that. For me it was the first home I knew mixed with the 2nd childhood home along with parts of other places that the house morphs into as I move about it.
Old 28-11-22, 22:20   #286
biscuits
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I've had dreams like that. For me it was the first home I knew mixed with the 2nd childhood home along with parts of other places that the house morphs into as I move about it.
It is very trippy indeed
biscuits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-22, 23:44   #287
TombRager
Archaeologist

definitely had one of the worsts dreams possible. not traumatizing or anything but it was just bad lmao. it was about donald trump, he had gone mad and then commited a mass shooting that killed over 600 people, and the police barely could stop him, they tried but he fought back anyways so they apparently gave up decided to let him go. the next day after the shooting i found him sleeping in some historical monument (which pretty much looked like a ****** playground or whatever) and i tried to kill him silently to stop him but he saw me anyways, so i opened an esc menu out of nowhere, reloaded a checkpoint and decided to not get involved this time.

then by the end of this dream i was playing a mount & blade and mass effect hybrid game where i was exploring and trying to get to an objective. i was trying to get a short route to get to it but the game just wouldnt allow me. i was in a high place and the object was down below, and apparently i could glide in the game too. so i tried to glide down to the objective but the game apparently punished me for trying to take the easy way, so i ended up gliding full speed down to the floor while screaming and the last thing i saw was me hitting the ground full force and everything turning black before i woke up, apparently i just died lol. idk wtf was even this dream

i also remember a part where i just started running throughout the city like a weirdo npc or whatever and the city looked so much like a liminal space, except there were a lot of people in it

Last edited by TombRager; 02-12-22 at 23:45.
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote