Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Arts and Entertainment

Old 16-03-20, 18:33   #581
SnatchingEdges

No [redacted] confessionals: GOOD. The editors did the job.

Heidi NOT winning the challenge: bad. Miss thing was ROBBED.
SnatchingEdges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-20, 22:40   #582
robm_2007

Sheryl Pee's outfit might have been looked better (it's good) but her performance was not even comparable. Heidi was by far the best one AND her outfit was cute, funny, and a good concept.

Shuga 2.0 this season?
robm_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-20, 23:07   #583
SnatchingEdges

Quote:
Originally Posted by robm_2007 View Post
Shuga 2.0 this season?
Mmmm... Idk, Shuga had very good, verstatile outfits that never got recognized bc all the cameras were on Yvie, Brooke, Vanjie and Silky. S11 was awful rigga morris.

I'm sure all the protagonism this season will go to Farty Pie, Gigi and Brita, but now that Party Die is out I don't know. Looking at Redacted winning one (two) challenge(s) she didn't deserve, I'm sure she'll win the comedy ones in spite of how good the other queens do, I don't think it's about Heidi.
Old 23-03-20, 03:54   #584
robm_2007

2/3
of Nicky Doll's outfits were the best. Gigi arguably did better in maybe one of them. Jaida's bubble outfit was the best of that category. And THANK GOD Aiden wore new wigs, not once, not twice, but THREE times! That said, two of her outfits were crap. 2/3 of Rock M's were poor...one too plain, one she looked so beautiful in, and the last one was just a disgusting mess with no clear vision. It was ball vomit. But Aiden's outfits were boring (apart from the first one with was above average) - that and she takes virtually no risks. At least Rock M is putting in the effort and not playing it safe/boring/bleh.

Cherry Poo's ball outfit was literally gross looking and not in an ooky spooky fashion kooky way. That color, that mossy moldy design was hideous.

Brita is becoming a bit grating. I don't see why people were stanning her right out the gate. Her outfits were bland and her pineapple on the cob was lame. Though she did a better lipsync (Rock M just had better stunts). That and ts was super sad that the ripped off props from Rock M's dress was used by Brita in the song! That was smart of her.

Anywho, Aiden is just close call after close call. If she's not gone next, then she's becoming the All Stars versions of Chi Chi DeVayne/Roxxy Andrews
of this season. Jan was great this episode. Also very happy to see Crystal tone down her makeup (which, when it's in full form, it quite ugly/too distracting/swallowing her entire head). The Crystal-lite versions this week were far better, less combersome and still carrying her "trademark" style.

Last edited by robm_2007; 23-03-20 at 04:06.
Old 23-03-20, 05:15   #585
SnatchingEdges

Arrow

I 100% agree with you, but I think Crystal should have been in the top instead of Gigi.

Also props to Heidi for doing that outfit having no idea lol
Old 04-05-20, 02:56   #586
robm_2007

Crystal, Jaida, and You Know Who did excellently this week! But by far was Crystal the stand out. Her partner did a great lipsync, better than plenty of ones from this season by the actual queens. That and their looks were some of the most stand-out styles and original takes on drag in the whole damn show!

But noooo, Ru has to have such a boner for Crystal, but still give wins to the default Gigi, Jaida, or Sherry. What is this nonsense?! Can I call Shuga 2.0 yet? This rivals Jan not winning the Madonna challenge levels of stupidity.

Gigi was criticized for being plain, safe, simple this week and it's not that they didn't look good, but it was boring and flat. Her partner's make up was pretty, but basic - I wasn't impressed. She should have been in the bottom.

Sherry's was so damn uncanny, they should have Tara come back in a couple years when Ru finally let's cis women compete. They had wonderful rapport and cute/quirky storyline on the runway. Jaida's makeover was great, but it was still pretty well into her comfort zone and not outside of the box, unlike Crystal, who has never even heard of the box. But Jaida is incredibly talented, her partner reminded me of the kind of look/great polish Trinity the Tuck would have delivered.

Poor Jackie being put in the bottom again - if you are already going to do a double shantay (which they should not do for the next 25 episodes, there's zero wow/shock factor to them anymore), at least mix it up and put Gigi in the bottom to really make our heads spin...for a moment before they cop out and don't have an elimination.

Jackie's makeover was really good! They looked the part and they had good chemistry. That was not bottom 2 material.

Heidi did terrible for her partner's outfit. It was just a piece of fabric. Zero effort, no family resemblance, but her partner's makeup looked better than Heidi's own in the whole season, so at least her hair and face looked nice.

Heidi had better grace in her lipsync (those sleeves and her overall look really benefited that song). And her actual lip syncing was better, but Jackie had way more charisma and energy - she had such a spark (even if her deranged lover look/style started to be a bit one note). I would have sent Heidi home.

I really hope Crystal - who won't - wins the season. She's really grown on me and is far more creative, eye-catching, and thought-provoking than anyone this season. Hopefully she can pull a Sasha Velour and win without the track record.

Oh and
Nina Bo'Nina Brown should have been Black Chyna
...what the actual **** were they thinking!??!

Last edited by robm_2007; 04-05-20 at 08:16.
Old 04-05-20, 04:13   #587
SnatchingEdges

I want Jaida/Crystal to win.

I actually lost all interest in this season. Constant favoritism to Gigi while she's just being cute is a huge turn off. She's gonna win anyway.

I was looking forward to All Stars 5 which will air possibly at the beginning of June, BUT I've seen the spoilers and I wanna die, I don't like it at all. Unlike we have a good DRUK season 2 I'm not enjoying Drag Race this year
Old 04-05-20, 08:13   #588
robm_2007

Please, no spoilers whatsoever for AS5! Don't even allude to it!
Old 04-05-20, 08:17   #589
Lara_Fan1

Quote:
Bianca Del Rio wins again for being the best Queen to ever appear on the show... Opps sorry, you said no spoilers .
Lara_Fan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-20, 08:46   #590
SnatchingEdges

Quote:
Nah, don't worry, it's just something personal. I don't like the Monique Heart-Bianca del Rio-Sherry Pie triple crowning.