Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Future of Tomb Raider

Old 14-10-20, 15:09   #5251
amiro1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post

Sending my cease and desist. I BROKE THE NEWS ABOUT TRUE! I SHALL RECEIVE COMPENSATION!

I think TRUE should be the equivalent of a Chronicles with a level per game (from TR1 to TR6) remade for the next-gen consoles.

Last edited by amiro1989; 14-10-20 at 15:11.
amiro1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 15:17   #5252
Athukraz

^ weird take it makes no sense lol
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 15:57   #5253
Tombraider95

So next Sunday is the 24th anniversary of Tomb Raider 1 and I'm hoping the TR page and SE make an effort. (Uncharted 2 celebrated it's 11th birthday yesterday. It doesn't need to be a special number). So perhaps after that maybe they'll announce something going into the 25th year??

But I doubt it.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 16:04   #5254
lance6439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombraider95 View Post
So next Sunday is the 24th anniversary of Tomb Raider 1 and I'm hoping the TR page and SE make an effort. (Uncharted 2 celebrated it's 11th birthday yesterday. It doesn't need to be a special number). So perhaps after that maybe they'll announce something going into the 25th year??

But I doubt it.
They didn't care or do anything when CLara got her Star on the walk of fame so I don't think they'll do anything for TR1s 24th bday.
lance6439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 16:08   #5255
Rai

Quote:

But I doubt it.
At the very least there might be a final reveal of the Weta Anniversary figurine.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 16:12   #5256
Athukraz

Quote:

But I doubt it.
And that's uncharted 2, not uncharted 1 the game that started the franchise, like TR1. And today ND also posted about a Jak game turning 17 years old. They acknowledge ALL their games without being begged to. unlike TR where the fandom is begging for them to say a happy birthday lara every 14 February or a happy anniversary to TR1, begging for the bare minimum, let alone new game or remakes.

Last edited by Athukraz; 14-10-20 at 16:14.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 16:32   #5257
Tombraider95

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance6439 View Post
They didn't care or do anything when CLara got her Star on the walk of fame so I don't think they'll do anything for TR1s 24th bday.
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make a post at the least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
At the very least there might be a final reveal of the Weta Anniversary figurine.
Could be. I'm looking forward to that. It would be amazing if the reveal of this was the start of something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
And that's uncharted 2, not uncharted 1 the game that started the franchise, like TR1. And today ND also posted about a Jak game turning 17 years old. They acknowledge ALL their games without being begged to. unlike TR where the fandom is begging for them to say a happy birthday lara every 14 February or a happy anniversary to TR1, begging for the bare minimum, let alone new game or remakes.
Exactly. I'm hoping since the TR page has been more active recently and showing some love for the older games, there might be a post about it. But it is shocking how we've got to a point where we can't even expect the minimum but have to hope they'll do something and acknowledge it. TR needs to be in the hands of a company that has passion for the entire franchise, not just their versions.
Tombraider95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 16:39   #5258
charmedangelin

I honey believe his theory that it's just a trademark for the sake of having it. Companies do it all the time and I wouldn't be shocked that this entire true nonsense is and has always been a massive wild goose chase.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-20, 18:55   #5259
FanosCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedangelin View Post
I honey believe his theory that it's just a trademark for the sake of having it. Companies do it all the time and I wouldn't be shocked that this entire true nonsense is and has always been a massive wild goose chase.
omg
FanosCroft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-20, 20:26   #5260
charmedangelin

Oh my ****ing God, the next statue for TR has reboot Lara in the classic outfit with duals. Could this be a hint at TRUE or TR12?!
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote