www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 17-10-20, 17:35   #7201
TombRager
Explorer

I began playing the first game today. Been very fun so far! Even though the game runs at like 10-16 FPS because of my machine the good side is that there is no input lag so I can play with no problems.

edit: I managed to tweak the game a bit more and it's running even better, 15 FPS now in most of the areas,now the game is very playable for me! Also, here's a picture of my character. I tried to make it look like me though it doesn't really resembles me that much... maybe it's missing the glasses.

Last edited by TombRager; 18-10-20 at 03:15. Reason: an addition
TombRager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-20, 05:30   #7202
ANoDE
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombRager View Post
I began playing the first game today. Been very fun so far! Even though the game runs at like 10-16 FPS because of my machine the good side is that there is no input lag so I can play with no problems.

edit: I managed to tweak the game a bit more and it's running even better, 15 FPS now in most of the areas,now the game is very playable for me! Also, here's a picture of my character. I tried to make it look like me though it doesn't really resembles me that much... maybe it's missing the glasses.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and that you managed to get it running fairly smoothly on your machine
Cool character design, by the way. I usually play the default (because I do like me some Mark Vanderloo on screen) - I only changed it for ME:Andromeda, as I couldn't stand the default face there.

If you should ever upgrade your hardware, I strongly suggest to play it again, with the ALOT / MEUITM mods installed. It will push the game's looks to new limits.

Last edited by ANoDE; 18-10-20 at 05:31.
ANoDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-20, 16:25   #7203
TombRager
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANoDE View Post
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and that you managed to get it running fairly smoothly on your machine
Cool character design, by the way. I usually play the default (because I do like me some Mark Vanderloo on screen) - I only changed it for ME:Andromeda, as I couldn't stand the default face there.

If you should ever upgrade your hardware, I strongly suggest to play it again, with the ALOT / MEUITM mods installed. It will push the game's looks to new limits.
Thanks! I don't think I'll be upgrading any soon though good computers are very expensive where I live and I can't upgrade slowly either because I'm playing on a laptop, but since it's running smooth in most areas except for the outside Presidium areas where my framerate drops to maybe about 8-10 FPS but it doesn't really bothers me that much.
Old 18-10-20, 16:42   #7204
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

I'm waiting for those bloody Legendary Remasters before playing the trilogy for the first time on my PS4.
Have fun TomRager, a great journey is awaiting you !
Old 18-10-20, 18:47   #7205
ANoDE
Golden

Let's see what N7 day brings in this regard.
Old 18-10-20, 22:45   #7206
TombRager
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamayoo View Post
I'm waiting for those bloody Legendary Remasters before playing the trilogy for the first time on my PS4.
Have fun TomRager, a great journey is awaiting you !
Thank you!