www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures

Old Yesterday, 16:26   #17521
Ellioft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
Speaking of the set,I really wish they kept the game version of Yamatai, full of Japanese architecture, I know in the movie it was more of a prison than Himiko's kingdom but in my heart it still hurts
Well according to an interview I had with a storyborder wich I doesn't have posted for now for technical reasons there was in his version of the script an entire city apparently. But I think the budget wasn't enough.

Have a beary good day

Last edited by Ellioft; Yesterday at 16:27.
Ellioft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 16:46   #17522
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Well according to an interview I had with a storyborder wich I doesn't have posted for now for technical reasons there was in his version of the script an entire city apparently. But I think the budget wasn't enough.

Have a beary good day
Such a shame. Even if movie Yamatai was just a prison, it would have been great to have some sort of old settlements around. Would have made sense: the tomb had to be built by someone, and unless Himiko and her handmaidens were sent to Yamatai already dead, they had to live somewhere before she passed...

Or maybe this was the version with the albino cannibal incestuous zombie creatures? The city would have been where they once lived perhaps...
Old Yesterday, 16:51   #17523
Ellioft
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portugalraider View Post
Such a shame. Even if movie Yamatai was just a prison, it would have been great to have some sort of old settlements around. Would have made sense: the tomb had to be built by someone, and unless Himiko and her handmaidens were sent to Yamatai already dead, they had to live somewhere before she passed...

Or maybe this was the version with the albino cannibal incestuous zombie creatures? The city would have been where they once lived perhaps...
Well It wasn't on the script by Geneva we all have read
That's why his script was interesting I have asked him if he wanted to send me a pdf version but he asked Warner and they said nope
Old Yesterday, 22:53   #17524
Portugalraider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellioft View Post
Well It wasn't on the script by Geneva we all have read
That's why his script was interesting I have asked him if he wanted to send me a pdf version but he asked Warner and they said nope
I haven't read the script, I just know the major tidbits

But shame Warner didn't allow it. Especially considering the movie has already been out for a while. It seems a bit unnecessary protection...