Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Old 31-08-20, 13:54   #1
CircusBabysGal

Default Lack in Lara Croft Go Mods

Greetings people of The TombRaiderForums, I've come here to ask some people as to why there are no Lara Croft Go Mods? The Game was made in Unity and is really easy to modify, heck I even still have tools from the Yandere Simulator Modding days which could probaly work on Lara Croft Go since both games use Sharedassets files, so my question is why are there no Mods for this almost 5 year old game?
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 19:17   #2
The Great Chi
The Inscrutable One

'Lara croft go' is just a 3D platform game and with quite linear pathways. She is also a very small looking character set way in the background. It has an entire different feel to it compared to that of TR official games and TR4 custom games.

All this would put moders off, It would put me off modding it, even if there was modding tools available. We would rather modify and create custom TR4 Lara Croft games.

Being Devils advocate....What modification do you actually think would make this 'Lara Croft go' game more interesting? I can think of none
The Great Chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-20, 01:18   #3
Woops

I’d love to see model swaps tbh!
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-20, 17:12   #4
CircusBabysGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Chi View Post
'Lara croft go' is just a 3D platform game and with quite linear pathways. She is also a very small looking character set way in the background. It has an entire different feel to it compared to that of TR official games and TR4 custom games.

All this would put moders off, It would put me off modding it, even if there was modding tools available. We would rather modify and create custom TR4 Lara Croft games.

Being Devils advocate....What modification do you actually think would make this 'Lara Croft go' game more interesting? I can think of none
Simple outfit moddings among them could be interessting, it doesnt do much but it could have the same effect as simple TRL etc outfits.
CircusBabysGal is offline   Reply With Quote