Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor

Old 20-10-20, 10:59   #61
Alex Chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
Alex, I am absolutely blown away by this. I am always astounded by fresh, creative ideas and risks taken with such an old engine. I have played TRLE games since the age of 12, and this is pretty much one of the most memorable ones - if not the most memorable one!

I made a level at 14, so I understand the time and effort it takes to do just a standard TRNG map, much less all the coding you've added to it! It was such a pleasure seeing Lara in a high energy arcade world and hats off to your dedication, because it is a beautiful gift to us fans to share your love for tomb raider and old school gaming with all this effort you put in!

One of the things with taking risks, is you get inflammatory responses from individuals who are polarised over a particular style. I hope you see that as a compliment, because I would! With every risk you take, the positive responses would be from people who are totally amazed, while the negative just don't matter too much. Because if it is not constructive, then it doesn't affect the experimental beauty of your project. Simply a subjective comment.

I would love to review it! but this new TRLE website layout is confusing me. I am not sure if it has always been like this? (Last time I reviewed something I was like 15 lol, 10 years ago.) But I can find my name in the nickname list even though I exist there as a builder, and those nicknames look too specific for me... I don't wanna steal someone's identity lmao.

Can someone pm me how to do it? :P
That's so kind I appreciate that
I'm happy to know you like it and that the game is very welcomed !
Alex Chap is offline   Reply With Quote