www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 22-02-20, 17:18   #31
fallenangle
Archaeologist

The shooting from above is, of course, an option BUT the wolves don't play fair. Even if you hang and get them excited by her shadow by the time she climbs back up and is in the very small area where she can positioned to shoot down most of the wolves will be running around underneath where she is now standing, completely out of her line of sight.

If you can lock on to one often it will never run into her line of fire again. You could be there for hours.

Going up the ramps yes, that's what I tried to do initially and succeeded but all it takes to do damage to LC is one wolf touch her and when she drops into the room the chances of avoiding that are small.

Because of the height she doesn't land on her feet standing, she lands crouched. That slight delay standing back up and jumping away from the attacking wolves untouched is the difficulty.
fallenangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-20, 12:34   #32
Eycore
Hobbyist

I had a setup for it, but even then you can still get screwed over if the wolves are too quick. I can't remember it from the top of my head, it has been a while since I attempted glitchless no damage. I think it's always going to be a reset point unfortunately :/
Eycore is offline   Reply With Quote