www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-22, 01:33   #21
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
My brother in Christ, it is hard for me to tell you this, but: no one cares about this besides you. No one.
I understand you're one of the people who doesn't care about it. But however that's why I was curious to know if anyone has the same opinion with this situation. That's why I came up with this idea to start posting this thread.
Old 22-05-22, 01:40   #22
mizuno_suisei
Relic Hunter

No, I honestly dont care about it anymore . The damage was done and I think the only way it will come to light is if gets leaked in the future. A few lessons to be learnt.
Old 22-05-22, 01:59   #23
Woops
Archaeologist

honestly wanted this build for years but now I don't, and even if I mention it anywhere people think I'm insane. it's getting exhausting :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChanSan View Post
I was looking for It , I want to rip some textures from It for my Custome Level, and decompile It.
not sure if you're joking or not, in case you're not, I can decompile it for you x

Last edited by Woops; 22-05-22 at 02:03.
Old 22-05-22, 02:04   #24
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
honestly wanted this build for years but now I don't, and even if I mention it anywhere people think I'm insane. it's getting exhausting :>
Well according to some of the pictures of the E3 1998 event, I did see there was plenty quantities of it. And I hope it'll finally get revealed again as for another chance...
Old 22-05-22, 03:46   #25
TR1249
Archaeologist

But anyways there's more important things than this E3 fad.

Last edited by TR1249; 22-05-22 at 08:09.
Old 22-05-22, 03:55   #26
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuno_suisei View Post
No, I honestly dont care about it anymore . The damage was done and I think the only way it will come to light is if gets leaked in the future. A few lessons to be learnt.
I don't need you to contradict or conflict against with me being curious from everyone else in this thread that's why this is my own thread and it goes right under my rules. So I appreciate for all of you to let me know if you have the same opinion with this issue as I need all of you to stay on topic with my own thread please...
Old 22-05-22, 04:28   #27
medioka_music
Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I don't need you to contradict or conflict against with me being curious from everyone else in this thread that's why this is my own thread and it goes right under my rules. So I appreciate for all of you to let me know if you have the same opinion with this issue as I need all of you to stay on topic with my own thread please...
I've lost count the amount of times you've brought this subject up and honestly at this point it's become nonsensical commentary. It's all been discussed at length and you still keep it going. It's like you don't know the meaning of the word "stop". You've brought it up so much that this subject has lost almost all meaning.
Old 22-05-22, 04:45   #28
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by medioka_music View Post
I've lost count the amount of times you've brought this subject up and honestly at this point it's become nonsensical commentary. It's all been discussed at length and you still keep it going. It's like you don't know the meaning of the word "stop". You've brought it up so much that this subject has lost almost all meaning.
I mean without the original version of it could be frustrating because we might be able to build up a replica of it because it might be impossible to upgrade TR2'S game engine to add in with all of those animations to Lara. Who knows? Now I'm wondering if Dustie had the chance to replicate the environment of the E3 1998 version of TR3 in TR4'S game engine to begin with.

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 22-05-22 at 04:47.
Old 22-05-22, 05:57   #29
.snake.
Professor

I understand that you simply don't understand what people are trying to tell you. Maybe it's a language barrier, or you have some health condition that keeps you from seeing your own behavior.

I do not mean to be unkind to you, but you have got to let it go and stop this. If anyone out there has it, you are the reason they aren't releasing it. We all know you are obsessed with it, but just try to not mention it again anywhere for at least a year, maybe even 3 years. And then perhaps it will finally turn up.
Old 22-05-22, 06:18   #30
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by .snake. View Post
I understand that you simply don't understand what people are trying to tell you. Maybe it's a language barrier, or you have some health condition that keeps you from seeing your own behavior.

I do not mean to be unkind to you, but you have got to let it go and stop this. If anyone out there has it, you are the reason they aren't releasing it. We all know you are obsessed with it, but just try to not mention it again anywhere for at least a year, maybe even 3 years. And then perhaps it will finally turn up.
I need you to please stay on topic because I'm curious to know about everyone's opinions with this issue that happened in the past. So this basically means that I don't want any of you blaming me as if any of you would point your fingers at me therefore I will definitely not get my own time wasting with this BS. Now the reason why I like it and have so much interest with me playing as well is because I love the environment differences that's combined with the Coastal Village level, it's basically based with TR2'S game engine that somehow got upgraded, it also has different animations, TR2 sound fx, TR2 weapons. Brown tigers with black stripes , you can use the blue and white boat and that's it!!
Closed Thread