www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-11-20, 22:07   #81
Mahetus
Student
 
Mahetus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroTheGamer View Post
More or less, this peaceful society, yes, more there are toxic people here who persecute you for a mistake you make, more they think you still carry on with the same act. But they are always the same. Apart from that and very quiet
There are always exceptions. Well, that always happens when people don't trust you, rebuilding the trust of other people takes a lot of time, I know it from my personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolftr View Post
Ooh, that's very true TR community is the best community that I know and it is one of a kind
And hope that Michael will upload my level tomorrow
I will also try your newest level soon, which I still don't played due to lack of time
We will see tomorrow.
Thanks, there are some flaws with this level that I'm not very proud. Maybe that's because I didn't have beta testers before releasing this level. And, I tested everything myself.
That's understandable, don't worry.
Mahetus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-20, 22:11   #82
BlackWolftr
Student
 
BlackWolftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Poland, Wałbrzych
Posts: 247
Default

I can be your beta tester for your next levels if you want
__________________
I don't know what to write here...

Last edited by BlackWolftr; 26-11-20 at 22:12.
BlackWolftr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-20, 22:14   #83
Mahetus
Student
 
Mahetus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolftr View Post
I can be your beta tester for your next levels
That's great, Thank you very much!
Mahetus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-20, 23:45   #84
DaroRaider
Historian
 
DaroRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Juan, Argentina
Posts: 476
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahetus View Post
Not gonna lie, TR community is the best I ever have seen. People are so kind to each other. There is almost no toxicity not like on other communities.
I agree with it.
Here there are many sensible and humble people. People who are susceptible from the usual trash from the internet or at least looking for a place to be quiet having fun.
Nowadays, where the world is really convulsionated, it's good to have a place where there is peace and respect, and if we consider our community important, we are responsable to keep it safe!
While oneselve keep building levels, programming, designing, doing art or simply raising a hand to someone who need it, that will keep you far of converting into a toxic user.
__________________
Facing the worst economical, social and political crisis ever. Fuerza Argentina!
DaroRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 11:10   #85
Mahetus
Student
 
Mahetus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 131
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaroRaider View Post
I agree with it.
Here there are many sensible and humble people. People who are susceptible from the usual trash from the internet or at least looking for a place to be quiet having fun.
Nowadays, where the world is really convulsionated, it's good to have a place where there is peace and respect, and if we consider our community important, we are responsable to keep it safe!
While oneselve keep building levels, programming, designing, doing art or simply raising a hand to someone who need it, that will keep you far of converting into a toxic user.
Very well said DaroRaider! I think, I can't add to this anything, because you summed everything better than I will do.
Mahetus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 14:08   #86
GiovanniLucca
Historian
 
GiovanniLucca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahetus View Post
Not gonna lie, TR community is the best I ever have seen. People are so kind to each other. There is almost no toxicity not like on other communities.
For you to stay thinking this way, just don't enter in the "Future of Tomb Raider" thread Stay here on modding and editor threads, the people here are way nicer! <3 But yes! I agree! TR community is great. After almost 20 years and a very dated editor still alive and getting better and better. I think that this shows a lot!

Back on topic!
I just discovered your project and I'm very interested in it. I saw that you change the laser colors on nevada. I have one question. Did you noticed that the rain is almost inexistent on PC? Maybe if you change the color of the particles to be pure white can help a lot with that. Is this possible?
__________________
Tomb Raider III Remaster Project Creator

Last edited by GiovanniLucca; 27-11-20 at 16:36.
GiovanniLucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 14:23   #87
Kubsy
Historian
 
Kubsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Polska
Posts: 289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
For you to stay thinking this way, just don't enter in the "Future of Tomb Raider" thread.
I agree.

There are so many constant dramas. One of the popular one is the Reboot vs Classic Lara
__________________
Chronicles Lara: "Whatever"
Kubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-20, 17:40   #88
TokyoSU
Explorer
 
TokyoSU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: France, Caen
Posts: 683
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
Back on topic!
I just discovered your project and I'm very interested in it. I saw that you change the laser colors on nevada. I have one question. Did you noticed that the rain is almost inexistent on PC? Maybe if you change the color of the particles to be pure white can help a lot with that. Is this possible?
yes i want to change that, do you have tested the software rain ?
this one (software) have a better color
i will change the rain color when i can decompile it succesfully
__________________
"Life is Dream, just a dream"
TokyoSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-20, 09:47   #89
Mahetus
Student
 
Mahetus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 131
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiovanniLucca View Post
For you to stay thinking this way, just don't enter in the "Future of Tomb Raider" thread Stay here on modding and editor threads, the people here are way nicer! <3 But yes! I agree! TR community is great. After almost 20 years and a very dated editor still alive and getting better and better. I think that this shows a lot!
Actually, I know that there is a lot of dramas, but that's typical in almost every community. Anyway thanks for the warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubsy View Post
There are so many constant dramas. One of the popular one is the Reboot vs Classic Lara
So typical. It reminds me of drama which Transformers series was the best. Omg I never laugh so hard in my life.
Mahetus is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.