Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 26-01-22, 17:59   #1751
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Hello Brandanlovesu1!! There's a shirt I like to get. And I hope Ash could be charming to be so kind to give me one only if it's in small size and will y'all ever open up the shop again in the future?

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 26-01-22 at 18:17.
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-22, 00:53   #1752
ashka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Hello Brandanlovesu1!! There's a shirt I like to get. And I hope Ash could be charming to be so kind to give me one only if it's in small size and will y'all ever open up the shop again in the future?
You are banned from my channel for various reasons including for saying that my father got a stroke because of bad karma and that my depression is a curse from you. if you think creating a new fake account will help you win anything you're wrong. Stay away from me.

Last edited by ashka; 28-01-22 at 00:55.
ashka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-22, 01:48   #1753
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashka View Post
You are banned from my channel for various reasons including for saying that my father got a stroke because of bad karma and that my depression is a curse from you. if you think creating a new fake account will help you win anything you're wrong. Stay away from me.
All right Ash. But however I didn't say anything about your father. I don't even remember if I was talking about him. I have not even mentioned about that on my page. No where!! So get your facts straight. And the reason why I showed you how good I behaved myself in your twitch account was because I was proving to you that I'm so damn innocent to the point that I won't even do **** to abduct against you. You see? Now that's the truth bro. I ain't fake. I'm a legend to the point that you won't even compare yourself to that. And you don't even need to worry about me emailing you anymore because I only had 1 last thing to let you know way back in 9/1/2021 and that's it. I'm all finished contacting with you. Ok? Toodles!!

Last edited by TRExpertgamer; 05-02-22 at 03:47.
Old 28-01-22, 16:50   #1754
red_lion

Quote:
Stay away from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
All right Ash. But however ....
No but's, no excuses, stop with it. Stop with the rattle and the chatter. It's annoying.
red_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-22, 17:43   #1755
Guy N. Cognito

You insulted Ash by calling him son of a bitch on Twitter and saying bad things about his health problems.
I read some of your messages and I got chills. You are too weird.
You need to meet some professional who has the skills to deal with people like you.
If you continue like this, I would not dare to imagine where you will end up. I'm telling you for your own good, seriously.
I'm sorry how well-behaved people are reciprocated with such gestures.
Ah, sorry if I'm hurting your "innocence"
Guy N. Cognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-22, 17:49   #1756
tlr online
Tomb Raider Forums

Exclamation

Please do not bring drama from other platforms here and please return to topic.

@Brendanlovesu1 thank you for keeping us updated.
tlr online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 11:36   #1757
Brendanlovesu1

Peter Connelly de-listed his Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony merch from his eBay at the end of Sunday, 6th of Feb
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-22, 15:24   #1758
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Peter Connelly de-listed his Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony merch from his eBay at the end of Sunday, 6th of Feb
Ok thanks for keeping us updated about this Brendanlovesu1. However I basically don't need to get the TR music discs because I already copied them to my CD-R and these discs that Peter was tryin to sell is so damn expensive for me to purchase that
Old 11-02-22, 12:03   #1759
Brendanlovesu1

Ash found 4 signed posters from the time when they were recording Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony. Signed by Peter Connelly, Martin Iveson, Murti Schofield, Eric Loren (the voice of Kurtis Trent) and the musicians involved. If anyone's interested:

https://t.co/H6OpsV6H4O
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-22, 16:07   #1760
TRExpertgamer
Inactive

Nope! I don't need that!!