Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 18-02-20, 23:20   #1881
laracroft1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanlovesu1 View Post
Apart from these, we still plan to release the original Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 soundtracks and the synthesizer mixes of The Tomb Raider Suite as soon as possible whilst all the time finding as many opportunities as we can to put on more live concerts.
What happened to this? not to be rude or anything but peter managed to release his project and the original tracks remastered at the SAME time, I wonder why this is taking so long
laracroft1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-20, 00:37   #1882
SpyrosMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDerby View Post
DELUXE TIN CDs

Deluxe Tin CDs - CLASSIC LARA, MODERN LARA and GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION
CLASSIC LARA Deluxe Tin CD (15 available) - £30 (plus p&p)
MODERN LARA Deluxe Tin CD (15 available) - £30 (plus p&p)
GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION Deluxe Tin CD (110 available) - £70 (includes p&p)
Is there a reason that the GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION Deluxe Tin CD is more than double the price?
I searched for some info but from what I've seen it's just a different cover.
SpyrosMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-20, 01:02   #1883
Error96

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyrosMonster View Post
Is there a reason that the GOLD ULTIMATE EDITION Deluxe Tin CD is more than double the price?
I searched for some info but from what I've seen it's just a different cover.
I have one and it is just a different cover. At one stage one of the tracks was only going to be on the gold versions but that got dropped. It's a collectors thing to have the rare cover.
Error96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-20, 01:32   #1884
Brendanlovesu1

Following the events of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is with great regret that we have to inform you of the cancellation of our concert at Le Grand Rex in Paris on 24th October 2020.

Our promoter, Overlook Events, made an official statement yesterday stating that there had been a total sales stop for all shows, including those scheduled after the summer. As a result, and with much regret, they were forced to cancel the performance of the Tomb Raider concert in order to release the dates for concerts already fully booked in March, April and June, and which are now requiring a delay.

All buyers will be refunded.

We are continuing talks with Overlook Events and we hope to reschedule the concert to a later date. We will of course keep you informed as soon as we have more news on this.

The Tomb Raider Suite Team.

https://www.facebook.com/tombraiders...e4FQ&__tn__=-R
Brendanlovesu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-20, 12:47   #1885
RaiderNZ

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this (I am new to the forums but still!). The music is such a huge part of the games. I used hit load game (back in the day playing TR1 on PS1 to stop it going to demo), turn it up and listen to that main theme. I also at some point realised I could load the PS1 disc into my high end cd player and it would play the music cues (and sound effects!) so listened that way also.

It is so awesome to hear the score performed by a philharmonic (I teared up a little!) and I hope all goes well looking ahead with live performances and such.

Hopefully I can scratch up some cash for a hard copy!
RaiderNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-20, 14:23   #1886
dexter void

I bought the Tomb Raider Suite album last week, and at the weekend I decided to write a review of the album as it brought back many memories from being at the show, and just generally the pure brilliance that were the first two soundtracks for Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider II and Tomb Raider III.

Thought I'd share in this thread. Hope that's OK?

Thanks

https://dextervoid.tumblr.com/post/6...-adventure-the
dexter void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-20, 13:43   #1887
ggctuk

I don't know if the demoes are still on the table, so I mixed together this from the SoundCloud track and my rip of the PS1 game's soundtrack. I have a soundfont with some of the instruments that I used to create the choir to overlay on it.

ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 04:46   #1888
Heartache

nice job ggctuk

i also hope that we will still get the synthesizer versions+the missing tracks from cutscenes. i finally want a complete collection
Heartache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 09:26   #1889
ggctuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartache View Post
nice job ggctuk

i also hope that we will still get the synthesizer versions+the missing tracks from cutscenes. i finally want a complete collection
Thank you

I also hope we get the synthesizer versions too, plus the remastered original tracks.
ggctuk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-20, 06:56   #1890
depa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter void View Post
I bought the Tomb Raider Suite album last week, and at the weekend I decided to write a review of the album as it brought back many memories from being at the show, and just generally the pure brilliance that were the first two soundtracks for Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider II and Tomb Raider III.

Thought I'd share in this thread. Hope that's OK?

Thanks

https://dextervoid.tumblr.com/post/6...-adventure-the
Hi there and hi everyone, how long did you take your order to be processed and shipped?
I did an order from the Tomb Raider Suite shop exactly two weeks ago, I took some of the limited CD prints, I got a mail order confirmation, then NO UPDATES still. I tried to ask at sales mail but no reply. Do you know if the send a mail when they ship package and/or with tracking number?
Best regards
depa is offline   Reply With Quote