Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider

Old 10-02-24, 10:22   #1
Final Count
Student

Default Atlantis 50 of 51 pickups

I have gotten my hands on the Tomb Raider Remastered trilogy for PS5 early, as I'm reviewing it for a local site.

I've been working towards 100% completion, but my heart skipped a beat when the final statistics screen on Atlantis showed 50 of 51 pickups. I collected every single pickup like I've always done in the past, and all walkthroughs state that the level has 50 pickups. Not 51.

I did not get the trophy however, so I must indeed have missed a pickup somewhere. Does anyone have ANY idea what I could be missing? Could they have put a new pickup somewhere in the level?

It can't be the unobtainable medipacks from behind the lava trap door, because then the final statistics should've said 50 of 52.

I've double-checked with Stella's guide, and the 50 pickups I've collected are the same as the ones listed in their guide.

Any suggestions?
Final Count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 11:34   #2
Scilli
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Count View Post
I have gotten my hands on the Tomb Raider Remastered trilogy for PS5 early, as I'm reviewing it for a local site.

I've been working towards 100% completion, but my heart skipped a beat when the final statistics screen on Atlantis showed 50 of 51 pickups. I collected every single pickup like I've always done in the past, and all walkthroughs state that the level has 50 pickups. Not 51.

I did not get the trophy however, so I must indeed have missed a pickup somewhere. Does anyone have ANY idea what I could be missing? Could they have put a new pickup somewhere in the level?

It can't be the unobtainable medipacks from behind the lava trap door, because then the final statistics should've said 50 of 52.

I've double-checked with Stella's guide, and the 50 pickups I've collected are the same as the ones listed in their guide.

Any suggestions?
First off, gratulations for the early review copy.

Now to the topic:

Im not sure if it counts, but in Stellas Guide it is mentioned that you can collect the Uzis if you dont already own them.

Edit: And im pretty sure that they did not add any extra item that wasnt present in the originals. They left everything as it is.
However, a new version can bring in some new bugs which can also be the case.

Last edited by Scilli; 10-02-24 at 11:42.
Scilli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 12:31   #3
Greatest TR
Archaeologist

Quote:

Any suggestions?
Can you show us the screenshot of the remaster Tomb Raider Remastered trilogy, please? We are dying to see it.
Greatest TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 13:44   #4
ATombRaiderFan
Explorer

There are 53 pickups in total for the Atlantis level, this includes 3 unobtainable items - 2 medis and 1 uzi ammo. The total pickup count for this level should be 50 and not 51.

The unreachable uzi ammo found next to Room 40, I think this is counted in your stats by mistake:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.jpeg
Views:	246
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	2649  

Last edited by ATombRaiderFan; 18-02-24 at 07:40.
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 13:59   #5
Final Count
Student

Thank you Scili! I hope it's not a bug, but you are most likely right!

I'm sorry Greatest TR, but I have STRICT orders to not show anything until February 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATombRaiderFan View Post
There are 53 pickups in total for the Atlantis level, this includes 3 unobtainable items - 2 medis and 1 uzi ammo. The total pickup count for this level should be 50 and not 51.

The unreachable uzi ammo found next to Room 40, I think this is counted in your stats by mistake:

Oh, I did not know about that uzi ammo! Which one is Room 40? Is it "unreachable" in the same way as the Palace Midas medipack, or is it actually unreachable?
Final Count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 14:23   #6
ATombRaiderFan
Explorer

Quote:
Oh, I did not know about that uzi ammo! Which one is Room 40? Is it "unreachable" in the same way as the Palace Midas medipack, or is it actually unreachable?
The uzi ammo is behind a wall, so definitely unreachable.

I don't think there's any useful bugs that'll help you obtain it unlike the medipack in Palace Midas.

Room 40 is at 16:10: https://youtu.be/3DEaU7TBYz8?si=fmKxF-MakVB2S73e&t=970
ATombRaiderFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 15:21   #7
Greatest TR
Archaeologist

Quote:
I'm sorry Greatest TR, but I have STRICT orders to not show anything until February 12
I understand, have a blast though, enjoy it.
Greatest TR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 20:13   #8
deadmando9
Historian

Okay so, this thread is for the original Tomb Raider game in 1996. This thread about the pick ups in the Atlantis level for the Remasters should really be moved to the Remasters thread. I'm guessing the administrators will probably move it eventually.
deadmando9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-24, 17:37   #9
AndrewGilkison
Student

Isn't the final level in TR1 glitched where it doesn't count one of your pickups even though you did it?
AndrewGilkison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-24, 21:00   #10
Heartache
Professor

it doesnt count the last secret if you got the first one
Heartache is online now   Reply With Quote