Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Tomb Editor

Old 28-06-19, 14:21   #2321
THOR2010

The whole time im trying to click and drag, the only thing that works regarding the mouse is the zoom

Last edited by THOR2010; 28-06-19 at 14:26.
THOR2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-19, 15:08   #2322
LeelooBastet

Hi

Is it possible to add the name of the WAD file that is being used, just as we have the TGA file name in the texture panel ?
I have a project i dont remember which wad i am using, and im trying to find it in order to add objects to it

Thanks

Last edited by LeelooBastet; 29-06-19 at 19:19.
LeelooBastet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-19, 06:18   #2323
MontyTRC
Tomb Editor

Actually no, because... You can't have multiple wads :-D

WARNING! In 1.2.8 the Wad2 file format will feature a breaking change (the last, we promise) about sound system. We'll revert back to the old one, with some of the additions developed in these months. Wad2 created before will have sounds in the wrong position. We are working for keeping both systems, for a while, however take this in account. The release is scheduled for the end of july.
New sound system will work very similar to actual TRLE workflow but it will feature some things that can make it easier.

Last edited by MontyTRC; 30-06-19 at 06:20.
MontyTRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-19, 07:12   #2324
KyleCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleCroft View Post
So if I export an object as OBJ from Stripx it should hypothetically work?

EDIT: I can't seem to be able to do that actually as it isnt an option. Any suggestion on a program that I can use to export my textured-in-stripx object into an OBJ file?
Anyone
KyleCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-19, 07:15   #2325
JMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyTRC View Post
Actually no, because... You can't have multiple wads :-D
Uhm, yes you can? What would help is to show the wad name in the object list, maybe next to the item name. That way you can tell from which wad the object was picked if you have multiple wads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyTRC View Post
WARNING! In 1.2.8 the Wad2 file format will feature a breaking change (the last, we promise) about sound system. We'll revert back to the old one, with some of the additions developed in these months. Wad2 created before will have sounds in the wrong position. We are working for keeping both systems, for a while, however take this in account. The release is scheduled for the end of july.
New sound system will work very similar to actual TRLE workflow but it will feature some things that can make it easier.
Will custom sounds for sound sources still work in the map? I'm making heavy use of that.
JMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 04:05   #2326
GabrielCroft

I downloaded 1.2.7 but it insists loading the audio samples from the original TR4. (I pasted custom sound files inside the samples folder), and even after building the level again it loads the default sounds, how can I fix this?
GabrielCroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 09:19   #2327
Dustie

Maybe try removing all unnecessary paths to sample folders from settings and only leave your desired folder path. Then save the project - as a copy, just to be safe - and load it again. Check again if the paths are correct.

Are you using WAD or WAD2?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-19, 17:38   #2328
GabrielCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Maybe try removing all unnecessary paths to sample folders from settings and only leave your desired folder path. Then save the project - as a copy, just to be safe - and load it again. Check again if the paths are correct.

Are you using WAD or WAD2?
I already did this, but it looks like even after doing this it loads the samples from a different folder that I put in the path. I'm using wad2.
Old 02-07-19, 08:05   #2329
Dustie

Then that's the issue. I believe the object has to be re-added for samples to be updated. But isn't there a section to edit sounds in WadTool?
Dustie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-19, 12:43   #2330
GabrielCroft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
Then that's the issue. I believe the object has to be re-added for samples to be updated. But isn't there a section to edit sounds in WadTool?
I re-added it on TombEditor but it doesn't change the sounds ingame. There is a section called "sound overview" in WadTool but I can't find anything to change the samples path.