Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider II

Old 01-12-19, 21:49   #51
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReH_ View Post
None of us disagreeing are acting like mods, we are just giving our opinion about it. And i will repeat: it's NOT necessary 3 thread for the same reason, it would be a lot better for everyone if all these threads be merged in one in general chat section. I don't want to open the forums someday and only see these kind of threads for EVERY Tomb Raider section, i mean, it's just spam. You can't say "if you don't like, don't post it", As i said: the problem it's not the thread (just a little useless IMO) but the way it's being done. I will post whenever I want in this forum. The only one who is acting as mod is you trying to tell where others should or should not post.
Oop, this tea is freaking delicious.
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 22:09   #52
Daft Raider
Inactive

^You are so immature. I’m done contributing to this train wreck.

Sorry your thread got ruined by a bunch of children Tomb Raidering. :/

To try and steer this mess of a thread back to the topic. I really don’t like the Floating Islands level. Aesthetically it’s really cool and weird. But the level design is not the best... I’ve played it so many times, each a different way, idk which way is the correct one. Lol.

Last edited by Daft Raider; 01-12-19 at 22:13.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-19, 22:16   #53
charmedangelin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
^You are so immature. I’m done contributing to this train wreck.
Your posts have been quite the Trainwreck indeed....
charmedangelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 00:09   #54
redfox45

Isn't there already a "unpopular opinions (TR edition)" thread for people to express their opinions about any of the TR games that might furrow some brows?

I've never personally seen anything kick off in there, every time i've visted the thread it seems to be quite civil considering the subject. Only basing that on the few times i've popped in though.
redfox45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 00:34   #55
Rai

If someone doesn't like a thread topic I suggest not to post in it. Enough of the endless bickering and keep to the topic at hand. If you don't have something to add, don't post. It's that simple.
Rai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 01:53   #56
Zsott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
If you don't have something to add, don't post. It's that simple.
But that's the point of the previous posts. This thread isn't a genuine thread for discussing TR 2's flaws, since OP just repeated the same thing what they've written in the unpopular tr opinions thread, in the general TR thread, in the future of TR section etc.

Also, how could we add anything that hasn't been said since 1997? None of the on topic posts suggest a newcomer's complaints -unappreciation.
Currently this thread is more nitpicking than unappreciation. (perfectly mirroring the the other three thread in the (supposedly) same theme.)

Even now, I'm trying to come up with something that reflects this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb Raidering View Post

This is the TRII *HATE* thread!

And believe me, I have my problems with TR 2, but that doesn't make to not appreciate it; like I said, the rest is just nitpicking.

(like complaining about bad voice acting, when she [or anyone for that matter] barely talks; not to mention by 1997 standards the VAs were great...it's like comparing orange and apple)

Last edited by Zsott; 02-12-19 at 01:55.
Zsott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 04:03   #57
ReH_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
If someone doesn't like a thread topic I suggest not to post in it. Enough of the endless bickering and keep to the topic at hand. If you don't have something to add, don't post. It's that simple.
I just don't agree a thread like this in this section of the forums, maybe it's just me, but i don't like the idea to come across this forum and just found touns of threads like this (there are 3 already). There's much more subjects we can bring about Tomb Raider and bring other members to know the classics, LAU or the reboot... Some thread with fair criticism. For me, threads like this only brings what the OP said: Hate. Free hate adds nothing even if is a unappreciation thread. We just had enough from the lovers of reboot arguing with lovers of the classics and vice-versa, we don't need more.
Just my opinion though.
ReH_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 06:06   #58
Woops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReH_ View Post
I just don't agree a thread like this in this section of the forums,
So don't post

I really really dislike barkhang it's always such a chore tbh.
Woops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 06:56   #59
Daft Raider
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
This ****ing level. I would rather play Maria Doria levels 10 times in a row than play this level once. I almost level skipped the last time I did a playthrough.
Daft Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-19, 07:36   #60
Tomb Raidering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Raider View Post
To try and steer this mess of a thread back to the topic. I really don’t like the Floating Islands level. Aesthetically it’s really cool and weird. But the level design is not the best... I’ve played it so many times, each a different way, idk which way is the correct one. Lol.
It was interesting as an idea, but was very confusing. How did she get there? Is it really an.other dimension? Then why does she easily escape with a part of the Great Wall exploding?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
Those monks always give me a headache. And the first time around, I was stuck at that vaccuming pool...
Tomb Raidering is offline   Reply With Quote