www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Level Editor > Software Development

Old 14-05-16, 11:43   #491
Caesum
Tomb Raider

You probably mean THIS thread but unfortuantely there hasn't been a solution found yet to fully implement it.
Caesum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-16, 12:51   #492
Titak

Well, it does work perfectly for me. Just not with the scripts presented in that thread it seems.
There must be another place where the full solution has been posted.

Here's my current script:
Code:
Animation=         490, KEY1_ACTION, IGNORE, FAN_SET_LARA_PLACE+FAN_ALIGN_TO_ENV_POS, ENV_MULT_CONDITION, 8, PLACE_GROUND, -110 ;from water to ladder
MultEnvCondition=  8, ENV_CLIMB_WALL_IN_FRONT, IGNORE, IGNORE, ENV_POS_HORTOGONAL + ENV_FLOATING, IGNORE, IGNORE, ENV_CONDITION_TRIGGER_GROUP, 9, IGNORE
MultEnvCondition=  7, ENV_DISTANCE_WEST_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_SOUTH_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_NORTH_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_EAST_WALL, 102, IGNORE
Triggergroup=      9, $8000, 7, $110 ; end water to ladder anim
				; Exporting: CONDITION(16:60) for PARAMETER(6)
				; <#> : MultEnvCondition= 7
				; <&> : Multiple condition of <#>MultEnvCondition script command in (E)way
				; (E) : in OR way. (Just a single ENV condition is true)
				; Values to add in script command: $8000, 7, $110
(I also just added it to my Animation scripting tutorial)

Last edited by Titak; 26-06-16 at 19:11.
Titak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-16, 23:38   #493
Boobandie
Professor

Thank you very much. I shall impliment it when i get home.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-16, 00:58   #494
rufierto
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titak View Post
Well, it does work perfectly for me. Just not with the scripts presented in that thread it seems.
There must be another place where the full solution has been posted.

Here's my currect script:
Code:
Animation=         490, KEY1_ACTION, IGNORE, FAN_SET_LARA_PLACE+FAN_ALIGN_TO_ENV_POS, ENV_MULT_CONDITION, 8, PLACE_GROUND, -110 ;from water to ladder
MultEnvCondition=  8, ENV_CLIMB_WALL_IN_FRONT, IGNORE, IGNORE, ENV_POS_HORTOGONAL + ENV_FLOATING, IGNORE, IGNORE, ENV_CONDITION_TRIGGER_GROUP, 9, IGNORE
MultEnvCondition=  7, ENV_DISTANCE_WEST_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_SOUTH_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_NORTH_WALL, 102, IGNORE, ENV_DISTANCE_EAST_WALL, 102, IGNORE
Triggergroup=      9, $8000, 7, $110 ; end water to ladder anim
				; Exporting: CONDITION(16:60) for PARAMETER(6)
				; <#> : MultEnvCondition= 7
				; <&> : Multiple condition of <#>MultEnvCondition script command in (E)way
				; (E) : in OR way. (Just a single ENV condition is true)
				; Values to add in script command: $8000, 7, $110
(I also just added it to my Animation scripting tutorial)
Just had to change the 490 to the number of my animation, it works fine here. It was easier than I thought. thanks Titak, I am going to use it now.
rufierto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-16, 09:36   #495
Titak

Good to hear it is working for you. Glad I could help.
Old 25-05-16, 09:21   #496
Boobandie
Professor

What about the old hair patch? TRNG lets you customise hair type, but no further than that. The old patch let you modify the co-ordinates the hair was rooted to and I could really use that for adjusting young lara's ponytail positions, and adding different effects to characters.
Boobandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-16, 14:29   #497
LGG_PRODUCTION
Explorer

I think this can be do with Meta2tr
Old 06-06-16, 18:10   #498
Acacea
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwmte View Post
FLEP feature list:
  • Some of the TREP animation patches which work better than the TRNG scripting version + it saves Animation= scripts which amount is limited. Disable ledge-climb delay, disable dive delay, quick crawlspace climb, enable crawlspace jump, enable crawlspace roll, enable crawlspace pickup, monkeyswing 180 degree turn around while hanging still and while moving, roll key setting, wall climbing mid-point adjuster (for faster climbing animations like those by Geckokid in his The Beginning demo), grab frame set for standing jump.
  • Clear menu backgrounds, so no more ugly grey stripes in 32 texture depth mode. Includes some customisation options like transparency blending mode, transparency intensity and pick whatever colour you want.
  • New customisable OCB's for the smoke-emitter-white and smoke-emitter-black: we can now have actual black smoke and countless other colours and effects (different speeds, blending modes, lifetime, extra flags like making it react to wind, Lara's collisionbox (sprites move backwards when Lara walks through the sprites), hurt Lara when she touches the sprites, make her burst into flames, etc) within these two objects as well as the option to pick whichever spriteslot you want to use. No manual has been writtten yet, so experiment with the values to see what the values are all for.
  • New transparency blending modes with which you can create different looking "glass" objects (you also need the latest Meta2TR update and/or TRTexture for this)
  • Stylish static bars: customisation of all bars, including custom bars, TRNG scripting is still needed for the colour of the bar itself, its size and position on screen. Do you want TRC style bars? You got it!
  • Smooth shadows with soft edges: pick whatever sprite slot, adjust elevation and darkness of the shadow.
  • Enable DOT3 bump mapping: this type of bump mapping reacts to dynamic lights like flames and flares/PLS lights.
  • Remove green flare tint: customized flares won't produce hardcoded green flicker on flare ignition and depletion.
  • Fix Lara's visibility in binocular view bug.
  • Change shiny sprite: allows you to pick different slots for the shiny effect, one is for the ingame shine effect, the other one is for the inventory shine effect.

Patches directly imported from TREP:
  • Add "Lara's Home" to the main menu.
  • Old school TR1 style teethspike: no more TRNG workaround needed to make Lara play her "impaled" animation when falling onto spikes.
  • Print "Game Over" text on screen when Lara dies.
  • Disable add-on gun sound: removes hard-coded explosion sound from gunfire.
  • Disable sentry gun flame attack.
  • Add [hits] to statistics.
  • Enable ricochet sound effect.
  • Completely disable load and save items: in case you want to use a checkpoint system and/or savecrystals in your game.
  • Fog colour table editor: allows you to enter different colours into the default fog colour table.
These all sound nice. In case I missed it, does this work with the original tomb4.exe for The Last Revelation?
Old 06-06-16, 19:49   #499
ggctuk
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acacea View Post
These all sound nice. In case I missed it, does this work with the original tomb4.exe for The Last Revelation?
No, only with the TRNG "NG_tomb4.exe".
Old 26-06-16, 18:04   #500
LGG_PRODUCTION
Explorer

Hey there, I have some ideas for new patches:
-A patch that force a TROOPS with a certain OCB code to attack Lara like an ordinary enemy (in this way we can have two different shooting enemies with different anims and meshtree);
-A patch that fixes the walking anim of the SAS (He stops at every step and this is annoying);
-A patch that makes Von Croy and the guide, with a certain OCB code, attacking Lara if she shoots them;
-A patch that makes Von Croy's head non-shatterable (if Lara shoots at Von Croy's head with the lasersight it shatters like skeleton one);
-A patch that makes Baddy1 and Baddy2 with a certain OCB code attacking enemies until Lara shoots them, like the prisoners in TR3 (the big scorpion attacks the other enemies, but it can't climb or jump..).

These are ideas, but I would like to see them in the FLEP one day