www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > Video-Games, Consoles and Related Discussions

Old 09-05-16, 06:18   #7371
.:Tirivol:.
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
It doesn't matter if they increase the number of platforming sections. With simplified mechanics the platforming will eventually get boring.

The story maybe clichéd and predictible the execution is pretty good. Aside from the typical uncharted villain every other character in the game is very interesting and well written.

Definitely not a 10/10 but a fitting end to the uncharted series.
That's it. It's not a 10/10 game for sure, honestly there was too hype. Not the best in the whole series, but it's a nice ending overall.
.:Tirivol:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 08:38   #7372
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Pre-order coming tomorrow.. Ooooooooooooooo!

I do think it sucks that we NEED PS Plus subscription in order to play MP
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 08:39   #7373
RWTSB
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peep Show View Post
MY GOD THIS DAMN GAME.

I'm 11 hours in, and still no end in sight, but that's because i'm exploring every corner and taking in the graphics.

The presentation, graphics, gameplay, animations, sound, combat, dialogue etc. everything in this game is TOP NOTCH, Naughty Dog has proved once again that no one can match what they do. I know I might sound like a fanboy, but I seriously can't explain how amazing this game is, easily the best one in the series.
Careful, your sounding just like me

Glad you're enjoying it though
RWTSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 08:52   #7374
dcw123
Relic Hunter

Just read this review.. spoiler free - and despite a few critisisms - still gets 10/10

http://www.pushsquare.com/reviews/ps...4_a_thiefs_end

Of course, I wasn't expecting the same ''blown away WOW'' feeling as with Uncharted 2 (compared to UC1) but I like the fact the action set pieces have taken a backseat to character development and storyline (like TLOU)

I just can't wait to see Elena again LOL <3
I missed seeing her in UC3 (she was only in a few scenes later on)
dcw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 11:22   #7375
Jankrow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSassyKid View Post
Just got my text from EB Games saying my preorder is ready for pick up tomorrow!!!!!!
Safe to say that tomorrow will be spent on it, goodbye world
How come people just jump into a game and run it to the end so quickly? At $60 US, I want it to last. I limit myself to 1 or 2 chapters a week. Depending on how long it is, a game could last me a full 3 months. A game as good as this is to be sipped, not chugged!
Old 09-05-16, 12:06   #7376
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankrow View Post
How come people just jump into a game and run it to the end so quickly? At $60 US, I want it to last. I limit myself to 1 or 2 chapters a week. Depending on how long it is, a game could last me a full 3 months. A game as good as this is to be sipped, not chugged!
Be grateful your games aren't $100 for a new release.
We run to the end quickly because we want to, just like you want to take 2 years to finish it. The end
Old 09-05-16, 12:14   #7377
Shark_Blade
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankrow View Post
How could you last so long with those hiatuses. I don't want to be thinking in the middle of the day like "omg what's gonna happen next chapter? Better find out when I play again next month lol". That's like me reading a book like Harry Potter for the first time, skip a chapter, then read again where I left off for next few weeks, repeat rinse. Some of the previous things would've been forgotten, the thrills subsides, no more chills.

There's so much other things to learn and do in the world, the sooner we finish something great the sooner we get to other beneficial things as well. The end.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 12:22   #7378
Nausinous
Relic Hunter

I'm still watching the walkthrough, and this game is just incredible.

Last edited by Nausinous; 09-05-16 at 12:28.
Nausinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-16, 12:34   #7379
ThatSassyKid
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
How could you last so long with those hiatuses. I don't want to be thinking in the middle of the day like "omg what's gonna happen next chapter? Better find out when I play again next month lol". That's like me reading a book like Harry Potter for the first time, skip a chapter, then read again where I left off for next few weeks, repeat rinse. Some of the previous things would've been forgotten, the thrills subsides, no more chills.

There's so much other things to learn and do in the world, the sooner we finish something great the sooner we get to other beneficial things as well. The end.
Literally this!
Especially that first, brief sentence!
Old 09-05-16, 13:57   #7380
Jankrow
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post

No, for me its more like this: "Wow! Great chapter! Looking forward to next Friday night (my game night)!" Notice I say week, not month. I can almost hear a TV narrator saying "Tune in next Friday night for the next exciting episode of Uncharted 4!"

Because there are other things to do, I only game once a week. And because games aren't cheap I want the experience to last as long as possible. The end.