www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > The Angel of Darkness

Old 07-05-19, 17:48   #1061
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
Great to hear you're still working on AOD/the multipatcher nakamichi680! I just sent my bugsheets list to UroshUchiha.

@UroshUchiha, if you find any additional glitches, I would suggest you document them in the same way I did. This way nakamichi will have a clear overview of all the graphical glitches in the game.
I went through your bugsheet (until the level that I reached at the moment) and my jaw is on the floor. The work you did is so in depth I'm shocked.
Full disclaimer though, I'm just playing the game casually, but keeping my eyes as wide open as I can during my playthrough. Some of these things you reporter I probably never would have spotted without a flying tool in all honesty

Just deleted a bunch of the screenshots I took because you already reported these issues, but I got a couple left that I couldn't find in your list.

Currently I'm at Tomb of the Ancients level, still have lots of levels to go through till I reach the end and my spare time is limited this week. Once I'm done with the game I'll sort all of the things I found, compare my notes to your amazing list and come back here to report what I've found

Last edited by UroshUchiha; 07-05-19 at 17:49.
UroshUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 18:11   #1062
Samz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamichi680 View Post
Thanks! Unfortunately I don't believe the multipatcher will be ready for when you'll reach the hall of flames. It would have be cool to see the new heat haze effect. Maybe you'll see it in a future run
And here I thought I'd get to stop replaying AOD due to realising I had more graphics options (didn't realise you could scroll the graphics settings down) and other enhancements.

Welp time for another run through when that comes out.
Old 07-05-19, 19:22   #1063
TRJTA
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woops View Post
Can you please link your list^
I can't seem to find it anywhere.
You can download it HERE
TRJTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-19, 22:25   #1064
Samz
Relic Hunter

Just out of curiosity are you ever going to upload these with fixed outfits?

Like Lara not getting shorts in the middle of the strahov fortress level or giving her the Vest during the entire louvre section/Von Croy's apartment. (Since she'd logically still be wearing it during the louvre and wears it during the FMV's set at Von Croy's Apartment.)

I know someone did upload level files for this but I don't think it came with your fixes to the actual levels.
Old 08-05-19, 07:09   #1065
nakamichi680
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz View Post
Just out of curiosity are you ever going to upload these with fixed outfits?

Like Lara not getting shorts in the middle of the strahov fortress level or giving her the Vest during the entire louvre section/Von Croy's apartment. (Since she'd logically still be wearing it during the louvre and wears it during the FMV's set at Von Croy's Apartment.)

I know someone did upload level files for this but I don't think it came with your fixes to the actual levels.
Since my mods are based on Slayer's Ultimate Patch they have different outfits because he made some changes. I've never cared too much about this aspect but I'll do something about them one day because they causes some ugly glitches during cutscenes.
nakamichi680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-19, 15:15   #1066
UroshUchiha
Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRJTA View Post
You can download it HERE
I just finished my playthrough of TRAOD. Compared all the issues I found with the issues TRJTA cataloged.

I changed the format slightly to make it easy for TRJTA to update his original bugsheets with what I found and make the official v1.2 list.

Here's the link with all the issues I found that haven't been included by TRJTA
Old 12-05-19, 17:07   #1067
nakamichi680
Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UroshUchiha View Post
I just finished my playthrough of TRAOD. Compared all the issues I found with the issues TRJTA cataloged.

I changed the format slightly to make it easy for TRJTA to update his original bugsheets with what I found and make the official v1.2 list.

Here's the link with all the issues I found that haven't been included by TRJTA
Thanks. Here are my comments (if omitted than it can be easily fixed):

34 – The Vault of Trophies
2. End level cutscene – Possible issue caused by 16:9 monitor True. It can be solved by changing the characters positions inside POS file. Tricky but possible

26 – The Strahov Fortress
2. Intro cutscene black area (possibly because of 16:9) No, it is caused by the Hide Camera Cutscene Blinds advanced mod. I don't give any support to possible bugs caused by advanced mods, only standard ones.

25 – The Monstrum Crime Scene
1. Intro cutscene, building has no roof texture. Possibly visible only on 16:9 Same as before.

24 – Von Croy’s Apartment
1. Clipping issue with the door Can't be fixed.

19 – Hall of Seasons
1. This texture looks so out of place, should it really be here? Looks very odd to me I think it's intentional.
2. The pushable wall to get the strength upgrade you require to climb up the dome is missing a back texture Can't be fixed. Moreover you're not supposed to look behind it because to enter the room you need to push it against the wall.

15 – Louvre Storm Drains Zone 2
1. You can see through the bottom part, but can't from the front I could add double sided on the existing half to mitigate the issue but if the other half is missing I can't add it.
2. Back side of these pipes in the tunnels under the oily water at the end of the level are see through Same as before.
3. Same thing as #2 Same as before.

14 – Louvre Storm Drains Zone 1
1. The grid at the top of the area with the last two valves to turn off the water (front) Same as before.
2. Same grid from the other side has no vertical pipes (back side) Same as before.

3 - Industrial Rooftops
1. 16:9 monitor issue I think in the ending cutscene of this level This is caused by a combo of 16:9 aspect ratio and Hide Camera Cutscene Blinds mod. It can't be fixed at the moment but maybe in the future yes.
2. Same as #1 Same as before.
Old 12-05-19, 17:20   #1068
UroshUchiha
Student

Thanks for the quick reply. My part was to catalog all the issues I found (I wasn't aware what can or can't be fixed during my playthrough, if even one thing can I'll be happy).

At least I hope my work was of any use to you.

As for the #2 in Hall of Seasons. "to enter the room you need to push it against the wall", shame no one told me that because I lost 30 minutes trying to climb the dome without realizing I needed to upgrade my strength somewhere. That wall (same as the one in "Breath of Hades" level) doesn't have to be pushed all the way in order to enter the room. I only pushed it halfway through cause I was being chased by a skeleton and instantly went inside. You only get the strength upgrade IF you push it all the way
Old 16-05-19, 11:10   #1069
Ruu11
Explorer

A little preview of what's coming in the new Multipatcher?
I'm so intrigued
Old 16-05-19, 14:06   #1070
nakamichi680
Explorer

Only the heat haze effect fix