www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 01-06-19, 00:24   #531
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsotoTRSaga View Post
Agreed, but remember that everytime we express our opinion we deeply hurt their feelings and offend them beyond repair. That's how barbie sensible these people are.

Oops double post.
Oh no no. I'm not offended. It's just annoying, you know. You guys will be dragging the reboot 2 days after the last DLC drops, I'm sure. I wouldn't have a problem if the haters didn't have that many tantrums over it, tbh. It just makes 0 sense to hate the reboot, break the discs, keep saying how this is not TR... only to find comments from the same people demanding announcements, etc. That's why I wanted to remind you guys that it's still the reboot, you know, not TR. That might help you to stay calm and realize that the thing you guys are anticipating will never be what you're actually looking for.

And now that I think about it, I don't know why some of you want the outfit restriction to be lifted either. If they do this, more people will be happy with the reboot and more games will happen. Wouldn't it be better for you guys to defend the restriction so that people start seeing the games in a bad light? I don't know, it's almost as if you hate the games, but at the same time you want them to be as good as possible for everyone. I don't get it.

Oh well, I hope we get some news soon. As someone who loves and defends the reboot games, I'm pretty excited about the last DLC, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
True, lol. On the bright side, this DLC does seem promising if the “rumors” are true, so I hope TRF won’t burst at its seams trying not to complain.
You have too much faith in this place, sadly. When they try to go more classic, the tendency is to either trash it, call it lazy if it's not good enough, or if it is, it will be trashed for trying to replace the classics in some way and pass this version as TR. But hey, Blood Ties was well received, so maybe there's still some hope.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-19, 00:46   #532
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
You have too much faith in this place, sadly. When they try to go more classic, the tendency is to either trash it, call it lazy if it's not good enough, or if it is, it will be trashed for trying to replace the classics in some way and pass this version as TR. But hey, Blood Ties was well received, so maybe there's still some hope.
Actually, it’s not so much faith as it is optimism. The way I see it, something could happen 99 times non-stop, but there could always be that one time where the unexpected happens so you should never completely boycott a possibility as such.
Old 01-06-19, 01:00   #533
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
Actually, it’s not so much faith as it is optimism. The way I see it, something could happen 99 times non-stop, but there could always be that one time where the unexpected happens so you should never completely boycott a possibility as such.
You talk like Lady Gaga, lol.

No, but seriously, I have a little hope. As I said, Blood Ties was well received overall.
Old 01-06-19, 01:01   #534
charmedangelin
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaskito View Post
One thing you can be sure. TRF will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Even in the case of what’s about to come with DLC8.

“Omg, no Winston to lock in the freezer!”

“Omg, no exterior to explore!”

“Omg, the manor shoud be bigger!”

Etc
Oh my gawd people have criticism, quick folks the world is ending y'all.
Old 01-06-19, 01:03   #535
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

I remember screaming **** you at the screen after the credits seeing there was no Croft Manor in the main menu and to think we're finally getting it soon... I just hope it comes out this month because I'll be away for like 3-4 months.
Old 01-06-19, 01:18   #536
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:

No, but seriously, I have a little hope. As I said, Blood Ties was well received overall.
I don’t know if I should feel insulted or complimented. I don’t know a whole lot about Lady Gaga.
Old 01-06-19, 01:27   #537
iWANEX
Golden

Quote:
I don’t know if I should feel insulted or complimented. I don’t know a whole lot about Lady Gaga.
LOL, it was a joke because your post reminded me of this.

Old 01-06-19, 01:32   #538
Athukraz
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Rofl
Old 01-06-19, 02:04   #539
NoahCrofRaider
Relic Hunter

Quote:

oh

Well rest assured, that was not my intention at all, but I’m quite amused myself that that happened.
Old 01-06-19, 02:52   #540
xspacedude
Archaeologist

Quote:

There can be a hundred DLCs in the room, and 99 isn’t Croft Manor, but one is.
xspacedude is offline   Reply With Quote