www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Modding > Tomb Raider Modding

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-09, 15:02   #1671
evacash
Hobbyist

Default reply

SparedLife,
I have to ask, how did you extend the legs for Clown Lara on Stilts?
evacash
inquiring minds want to know
Old 31-08-09, 23:15   #1672
SparedLife
Archaeologist

If your familiar with the DD enhancements I gave Lara then the concept is the same but different body parts. Basically the model is made up of parts and these parts are all connected. The legs are made up with the thighs and calfs, if you HEX edit the model you will see THIGH_L and THIGH_R, CALF_L and CALF_R. The HIP is actually where the parts are all connected to, it is the center of the model. If you raise or lower the height of the hip all parts follow along and the model floats in the sky or sinks in the ground. The rest of the parts move independently so if you lower the height of the CALF no body parts move with it. What does happen though is the THIGH is still attached to the CALF causing the THIGH mesh to stretch. The HIP is important at this point because if you lower the height of the CALF the leg sink into the ground so you have to increase the HIP height in order to raise the entire body so the feet are at ground level.

I have made many Lara freaks with various parts of the body re-arranged using this method. My favorite is one where her fingers were real long and I made her purple like an alien.
Old 01-09-09, 16:27   #1673
noonbob
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokono View Post
Hopefully, i still keep some of the original photoshop files of those mods, but as i told you before, skins as the bikini mod were destroyed by the bin. Anyways, the converse .psd might be around, so as fast as i check it i'll post the screenies to test the quality.

Edit:

I've been remaking all my outfits and tsting them with the ENB plugins...

[IMG]http://i28.************/2cdj42r.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i25.************/105ayc1.jpg[/IMG]
Wow, this outfit looks great i would love to play in this outfit
Old 01-09-09, 16:29   #1674
evacash
Hobbyist

Default thanks for the response

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparedLife View Post
If your familiar with the DD enhancements I gave Lara then the concept is the same but different body parts. Basically the model is made up of parts and these parts are all connected. The legs are made up with the thighs and calfs, if you HEX edit the model you will see THIGH_L and THIGH_R, CALF_L and CALF_R. The HIP is actually where the parts are all connected to, it is the center of the model. If you raise or lower the height of the hip all parts follow along and the model floats in the sky or sinks in the ground. The rest of the parts move independently so if you lower the height of the CALF no body parts move with it. What does happen though is the THIGH is still attached to the CALF causing the THIGH mesh to stretch. The HIP is important at this point because if you lower the height of the CALF the leg sink into the ground so you have to increase the HIP height in order to raise the entire body so the feet are at ground level.

I have made many Lara freaks with various parts of the body re-arranged using this method. My favorite is one where her fingers were real long and I made her purple like an alien.
Hi. Thanks for the response. I suspected it was done in a manner similar to the DD enhancement.
evacash
Old 05-09-09, 20:25   #1675
herothing
Professor

I've just been going a few pages back and i noticed that you swap into other charcters, how are you doing this, i'm sure nobody can mod lara so much that she looks like Carvier
Old 06-09-09, 01:57   #1676
SparedLife
Archaeologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by herothing View Post
I've just been going a few pages back and i noticed that you swap into other charcters, how are you doing this, i'm sure nobody can mod lara so much that she looks like Carvier
I used LaraD.chr to create Playable characters of many of the NPC models in the game. I inserted their mesh into LaraD's mesh. They are novelty only and not meant for normal game play since their meshes have few of Lara's characteristics, no weapons, they sound like Lara, and have Lara's moves. They are playable though

If your interested send me a PM and I will get them to you.
Old 09-09-09, 20:44   #1677
SLAYER
Archaeologist

could anyone post a link for the runtimes, the loader doesnt run

Edit:
this thread is realy a mess!! there's info (that no one can easily understand) scattered all around 168 pages. the first post isn't the most helpfull (or updated) thing around, not to mention the dead links.

you should ask a mod to close this thread and start a new one. Zac doesn't seem to be around to update the first post.

the site is also confusing (please SparedLife don't be offended), there is a lot of talk around each subject, yet there's less direct 'what-to-do/have' info. please excuse us, the people with 'not very high' IQ

you should get every thing documented in a user friendly way. no wonder why less people are intrested in modding AOD. I myself tried modding AOD like 3 times. each time i ended up with new info, tools, .chr files and a new mess inside the aod folder. i eventualy lost track and intrest in the whole thing.

these are just suggestion's, no one should be offended by them.

Last edited by SLAYER; 09-09-09 at 22:25.
Old 11-09-09, 16:21   #1678
evacash
Hobbyist

Default reply to slayer

Hi. For the best most current information on modding TRAOD, go to SparedLife's site
http://sparedlife.net/

evacash
Old 12-09-09, 17:08   #1679
Alex Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokono View Post
Edit:

I've been remaking all my outfits and tsting them with the ENB plugins...

http://i28.************/2cdj42r.jpg
http://i25.************/105ayc1.jpg
Looking fabulous !
Old 12-09-09, 21:05   #1680
Phlip

Is there a list of all outfits with download links anywhere? Are they usable with Texmod and have to be in .tpf format?
Closed Thread