Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > General Forums > Video Games

Old 14-07-19, 16:47   #1091
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJavi94 View Post
So, you platinumed the game already?
Not yet I've been playing Castlevania for the last week or so.

But I came back to Crash last night. I completed four more Oxide TT, and now I'm only missing 12 (Dragon Mines is among those)

I'm happy because I was able to complete Tiny Temple's TT. The whole "keeping the blue flame on for 2 laps" had me worried. And then I managed to cross the finishing line 1 second before Oxide!

I'm taking my time with this game. I'm still missing the trophy for Oxide's trials (obviously) and the one for doing all the Crystal Challenges (that I haven't even attempted yet). And that's it.

EDIT: **** yeah! Deep Sea Driving in 2:04:85

8 to go.

EDIT 2: You brought me luck, MrJavi. I couldn't match your awesome Dragon Mines time, but I was 1 second and a half ahead of Oxide and I got the trophy And I just did all the Crystal Challenges, so I got my now 52nd platinum, Woah!

But I'm missing N.Trance. And there are more Grand Prix and new tracks and characters, so I guess I'll have to keep playing...

Last edited by Yuna´s Wish; 14-07-19 at 23:05.
Yuna´s Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-19, 02:58   #1092
sheepman23

I think Deep Sea Driving went from being a good track in CNK to being possibly my favorite track of Nitro Fueled. The blue fire you can get is just INSANE in that level. I beat Oxide by over 10 seconds using Pura and somehow managed to not get hit by the final two fans on any of the laps! It was glorious.

The other Oxide trials are... well, they're going to take me forever, but I've already done 6 of them in CNK so I'm on my way.
sheepman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-19, 12:14   #1093
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepman23 View Post
I think Deep Sea Driving went from being a good track in CNK to being possibly my favorite track of Nitro Fueled. The blue fire you can get is just INSANE in that level. I beat Oxide by over 10 seconds using Pura and somehow managed to not get hit by the final two fans on any of the laps! It was glorious.

The other Oxide trials are... well, they're going to take me forever, but I've already done 6 of them in CNK so I'm on my way.
I love what they did to each and every CNK track. I don't mind the anti-gravity parts' removal...I'm actually glad they were taken away, as they affected the organic flow of it.

And I sort of like the CNK tracks more than those of CTR. Maybe that's one very unpopular statement.
Old 19-07-19, 23:19   #1094
MrJavi94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna´s Wish View Post

I'm happy because I was able to complete Tiny Temple's TT. The whole "keeping the blue flame on for 2 laps" had me worried. And then I managed to cross the finishing line 1 second before Oxide!

I'm taking my time with this game. I'm still missing the trophy for Oxide's trials (obviously) and the one for doing all the Crystal Challenges (that I haven't even attempted yet). And that's it.

EDIT: **** yeah! Deep Sea Driving in 2:04:85

8 to go.

EDIT 2: You brought me luck, MrJavi. I couldn't match your awesome Dragon Mines time, but I was 1 second and a half ahead of Oxide and I got the trophy And I just did all the Crystal Challenges, so I got my now 52nd platinum, Woah!

But I'm missing N.Trance. And there are more Grand Prix and new tracks and characters, so I guess I'll have to keep playing...
Really nice to see you also beat Dragon Mines. It also took me a while because I couldn't get under 1:35. Definitely a tricky one.

As for Tiny Temple, it's all about keeping the USF thing during the whole lap 2 and 3. I've really got used to it during the last few days, it's so cool.

Deep Sea Driving has become one of my favourite tracks in this game. Here I will post a run I recorded recently in the time trial mode. It was 24th on the leaderboards when this time was set.

Last edited by MrJavi94; 19-07-19 at 23:21.
MrJavi94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 01:14   #1095
ActuallyArlow

^^ those obstacle dodges! :O

Also I just unlocked Tawna recently, I have her brunette skin to. I like her out of all 3 of the grand prix racers so far.
ActuallyArlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-19, 03:23   #1096
Yuna´s Wish

^ My favourite racer is Motorsport Ami! Tawna is great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJavi94 View Post
Really nice to see you also beat Dragon Mines. It also took me a while because I couldn't get under 1:35. Definitely a tricky one.

As for Tiny Temple, it's all about keeping the USF thing during the whole lap 2 and 3. I've really got used to it during the last few days, it's so cool.

Deep Sea Driving has become one of my favourite tracks in this game. Here I will post a run I recorded recently in the time trial mode. It was 24th on the leaderboards when this time was set.

Oh, my! Those driving skills!!!

Impressive ride, MrJavi! Dodging all the fans and being able to keep the USF for the entire track...truly, yours are some stunning driving skills!!!

I'm proud of so little in comparison. I have the platinum and I am 31,000 something out of 1,090,000 players on the Grand Prix. It's a little annoying that I have several challenges I haven't completed because of the PS Plus requirement :/

And there is still no sign of N. Trance. I've read he's only available as part of an expensive bundle and that such bundle doesn't appear during the GP.
Old 31-07-19, 02:12   #1097
Johnnay

**** you activision,

Just look at the link for you all to be angry about

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ons-announced/

Also N Brio, Nina and Komodo Moe have been revealed to be part of the new prehistoric ****

Last edited by Johnnay; 31-07-19 at 02:16.
Johnnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-19, 09:19   #1098
Yuna´s Wish

^ From what I gather, Nina, N.Brio and Komodo Moe will be part of future Grand Prix. They will not appear in the Prehistoric one.

--------

I don't mind the possibility of buying wumpa coins. I know I won't do it. And this is coming from an offline player with a crap wumpa coin earn rate
Old 02-08-19, 16:04   #1099
Grenade

They removed the weekend wumpa bonus as well

Edit: It's back now, thank god.

I want to get N Trance from the Pit Stop, but every since the last GP he hasn't been available. :/

Last edited by Grenade; 02-08-19 at 18:49.
Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-19, 20:25   #1100
Yuna´s Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade View Post
They removed the weekend wumpa bonus as well

Edit: It's back now, thank god.

I want to get N Trance from the Pit Stop, but every since the last GP he hasn't been available. :/
I've read he's available as a single purchase in the Pit Stop right now. Some claim it appeared after buying Baby Coco.

I can't say whether it's true or not, though.

EDIT: it's true. I finally got N.Trance

Last edited by Yuna´s Wish; 02-08-19 at 22:15.