Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Franchise > Tomb Raider Motion Pictures, Shows and Shorts

Old 03-09-23, 11:25   #19981
Tonyrobinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre_costa View Post
Mine might be an odd choice but I think Claire Foy would be sooo good! Wish she was a bit more tan for the role tho

And, live I've been saying for years, Gwendoline Christie for the role of Natla! the downside is that she played lucifer and she looked a heck of a lot like Core's Natla and it would feel like she's playing the same character as she did in Lucifer
Claire Foy is a great shout for Lara actually. I could see her in the role she was pretty good in the Dragon Tattoo film she did.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-23, 21:50   #19982
Zebra

She'd have to wear contacts but yeah, I could see it. I still think Gillian Anderson would be perfect for Natla but I wouldn't complain about Gwendoline Christie xD. Or Tilda Swinton.
Zebra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-23, 10:17   #19983
PinkyPromise

I always say it: the perfect Natla for me is Rosamund Pike!

Perfect Natla! She has the look of Natla from the 90s, the coldness and above all she is an incredible actress

Last edited by PinkyPromise; 04-09-23 at 10:19.
PinkyPromise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-23, 22:11   #19984
Moon-Safari

YES Rosamund Pike as Natla would steal the show. Especially if she gave that TR1 accent a go. WOW that would be phenomenal as a superhero movie. That's what makes the classics so great. They blend superhero with classic adventure. Lara is a normal woman, but her super science-fiction and magical mystical world makes her a superhero to have the wits and ability to battle it.

The most entertaining movies have a fun bitch to watch tear **** up. Natla would be an equal reason to watch the movie as much as Lara is. Natla could get into some fun.
Moon-Safari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-23, 22:15   #19985
Tonyrobinson

Natla fatigue sort of set in for me around the TRU era but as the years have went on she really could be the best overarching enemy of the series. If Lara Croft is Batman then Natla is the Joker. She is high camp but I reckon they could really make her scary too.
Tonyrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote