Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Rise of the Tomb Raider

Old 01-01-24, 16:45   #28911
malferink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TombDisco View Post
Hi everyone. I have just started playing rise of the tomb rider again and I am stuck. It seems stupid and probably I miss something. I can swim, but I can't make Lara dive.
I am in the last part of the abandoned mines and about to dive to the geothermal valley. I can swim a little but then Lara is supposed to dive, but she doesn't. How can I tell her to dive down? (I am playing the mac version of the game).
Not sure on Mac, but on PlayStation the button for diving is the same button for manual aiming
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-24, 20:19   #28912
TombDisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by malferink View Post
Not sure on Mac, but on PlayStation the button for diving is the same button for manual aiming
Thats it. Thanks a lot. Must have been the only button that I did not press
TombDisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-24, 20:45   #28913
malferink

No problem have fun!
malferink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-24, 09:49   #28914
RAID

I am replaying this game in anticipation of he remasters and damn it aged beautifully. I am not just talking about graphics, but also about the exploration. I just love going into those caves and turning the camera towards that scenery just to take it all in. There's tons of stuff to do, the areas are huge with lots of stuff to find. Crystal really outdid themselves with this one (and the sequel is even better IMHO).
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-24, 19:54   #28915
Raider8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAID View Post
I am replaying this game in anticipation of he remasters and damn it aged beautifully. I am not just talking about graphics, but also about the exploration. I just love going into those caves and turning the camera towards that scenery just to take it all in. There's tons of stuff to do, the areas are huge with lots of stuff to find. Crystal really outdid themselves with this one (and the sequel is even better IMHO).
True. I'm on a replay as well and this game was just so brilliant. It still stands as my most favorite in the trilogy.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-24, 08:08   #28916
RAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
True. I'm on a replay as well and this game was just so brilliant. It still stands as my most favorite in the trilogy.
The only thing I didn't like is the 'missing gear' element forcing you to leave levels with areas unexplored and to use the fast travel feature to go back. This is coming from someone who actually likes back tracking in a level, but returning to the Siberian wilderness upon exploring the geothermal valley seems overkill.
RAID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-24, 18:28   #28917
AndrewGilkison

Repeal Trinity Attackers - Ice Water Attack is unplayable on Hard Mode.

Auto heal is disabled during combat, but you can't heal while you are under water. And when you pull an enemy under water to choke them, you are vulnerable to getting shot. This all makes this a tedious nightmare to play. I had to lower the difficulty to move past this section.
AndrewGilkison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 07:51   #28918
PaNtHERA

Hello I want AOD outfit before finish the main story. How can I do it, can some one help me?
PaNtHERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-24, 08:01   #28919
cardmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaNtHERA View Post
Hello I want AOD outfit before finish the main story. How can I do it, can some one help me?
I might be wrong, but I thought that the classic skins (including the AoD one) were included with the 20th anniversary edition on PlayStation and available separately as paid DLC on PC and Xbox.
cardmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-24, 15:58   #28920
TR1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaNtHERA View Post
The Classic Skins only unlock when you finished the Game
TR1249 is offline   Reply With Quote