Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider Chronicles

Old 12-01-19, 12:06   #1
archfiend

Default Leaked PSX SDK Tools

Few years ago development tools for TR4 and TR5 were leaked on this forum. If i remember correctly it contains conventer and debug versions of TR4 and TR5. I really want to try debug versions of these games and the tool itself. I searched on this forum and the internet but unfortunately the links were gone. So if someone still has the leaked sdk tool and send me link by sending a pm i would be really grateful.
archfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 12:46   #2
Gh0stBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by archfiend View Post
Few years ago development tools for TR4 and TR5 were leaked on this forum. If i remember correctly it contains conventer and debug versions of TR4 and TR5. I really want to try debug versions of these games and the tool itself. I searched on this forum and the internet but unfortunately the links were gone. So if someone still has the leaked sdk tool and send me link by sending a pm i would be really grateful.

I think so far, I'm the only one who managed to get the debug version of TR4 running. TR5 doesn't work due to outdated overlays but my decompilation project should solve this.
Gh0stBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-19, 16:26   #3
archfiend

Thank you for sharing it with us. Now that i understand even if i have all the tools i can't get it work. At least we can see what it's all about thanks to you.
archfiend is offline   Reply With Quote