Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider The Angel of Darkness

Old 18-01-19, 08:10   #11
Maverin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profc View Post
There is super secret in one of Kurtis' levels. You have to roll into the locked door to get the chocolate. It's only possible to get this chocolate, using a bug.

Well it didn't work for me. I literally spent more than an hour trying to replicate that bug but it never worked. I just could get some funky behaviour going with Kurtus partly mending with the wall, but he never teleported in the room
Maverin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-19, 09:20   #12
annl

I noticed that one too. I believe it is supposed to be the one in the scientists room (the door seems to match on both sides) but as the area hasn't loaded there are two, one in the loaded area and one in the unloaded one

I got into a glitch where the Kurtis doesn't have time to open the door before the fade out between areas is finished, the next area loads but he gets stuck on the wrong side. I mention this as the unloaded area appears black as does the glass in the door in which the item is visible.

Last edited by annl; 18-01-19 at 09:26.
annl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-19, 15:22   #13
Profc

Quote:
Originally Posted by annl View Post
I noticed that one too. I believe it is supposed to be the one in the scientists room (the door seems to match on both sides) but as the area hasn't loaded there are two, one in the loaded area and one in the unloaded one

I got into a glitch where the Kurtis doesn't have time to open the door before the fade out between areas is finished, the next area loads but he gets stuck on the wrong side. I mention this as the unloaded area appears black as does the glass in the door in which the item is visible.
It's not that one. Chocolate behind a reception area. It might be the early parts of Maximum Containment area.
Profc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-19, 01:19   #14
Girafarig32

^ That's interesting, didn't know that one.

Some secrets not yet mentioned could've been the room needing the key in derelict, behind the fence above the tracks in paris, the wad of cash in the hideout, the locked door and the ledge chocolate bar in the graveyard, the ticket booth in the night club, the crowbar in the louvre, the medpacks in louvre under siege, medipack behind the fire in von croy's appt., the medkit under the grate in monstrum crimescene, the room where luddick is killed, perhaps behind the jammed door in the biodome, chocolate bar across the water hazard in max. containment area, medpack on shelf in eckhardt's lab.

Last edited by Girafarig32; 28-01-19 at 01:22.
Girafarig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-19, 11:46   #15
Samz

I guess it sorta does, there's items in hard to reach/hidden spots. (And an entire hidden area if you go into the manholes.)

Such as the large cache of ammo in the Metro entrance that you can only reach via the sewer after getting the strength upgrade in the club.

Probably not as much as intended, since AOD was rushed but I always just sorta took stuff like that as secrets minus the counter/music cue.
Samz is offline   Reply With Quote