Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Level Editor and Modding > Tomb Raider Modding > XNALara

Old 16-01-19, 16:08   #27661
Nate32839

Default sumirehaikxna xnalara models help

Does anyone have the xps file of Elise de la Serre party gown from assassin creed unity?
Nate32839 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-19, 06:53   #27662
XNAaraL

Exclamation SumireHaikuXNA decision is final: No re-uploads of her work allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate32839 View Post
sumirehaikxna xnalara models help
Does anyone have the xps file of Elise de la Serre party gown from assassin creed unity?
Yes, I have the xps file of Elise de la Serre party gown from assassin creed unity. This lovely model was ported to XPS by SumireHaikuXNA(aka Verahnika).

Before you ask, No, I do not plan to re-upload this model, for some reasons:
  1. Non "Tomb Raider" character: This is a Tomb Raider forum and not "Assassin Creed" related. Dusan, the XNALara Creator, has explain this here.
  2. Non "XNALara" character: The file is ported for XPS and not for XNALara. And this Sub-Forum is only about "Dusan's Lara Croft 3D modelling program."
  3. Non "Lara Croft" character. Dusan's Lara Croft 3D modelling program.
  4. Wrong thread: Your "question" (no request at all) is not in the "Models Request for XNALara", and this thread would be also just a thread to requesting new ports of original characters to XNALara; not for re-uploads. Your question is in the " Recapitulative of the additional objects for XNALara " thread. In this thread, you can share your original models here. This is just a thread for sharing new ports of original characters for XNALara and not for requesting re-uploads.
    If you want a AC models port, then there is description how to do it.
  5. Re-uploading: If a model (or a pose, or anything else) has a working link, don't create a new one. If a link no longer works, contact the person who uploaded it. Why is it down? Maybe the person doesn't even know (Mediafire for example tends to delete links). You can do them a big favour by letting them know about it, so that they can re-up it themselves. They might have taken it down for a reason, maybe it has an error or it needs an update. Contacting them will clarify this for you.
    Read more: XNALara Netiquette /Community Guidelines
  6. Wishes of the person who has ported Elise: Well, and probably even more importantly, SumireHaikuXNA does not want any re-uploads.
    To quote her
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SumireHaikuXNA
    Do not request a model here, I will not going to share nor reupload what I once released anymore. Please read this journal --> here <--
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SumireHaikuXNA
    Q: "Can I have this model?"
    A: No. As I said they've been removed.

Q: "You don't even own the models in the first place."
    A: That is precisely why I'm not sharing anymore. I do not own the models and I don't intend to be responsible for the way they are used online.

Q: "Can I share your old ports for the public?"
    A: If you happen to have any of my ports, please do not reupload them for other people. I took them down because I no longer wanted them online, so I kindly ask you to respect my decision.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 18-01-19 at 05:35.
XNAaraL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-19, 18:45   #27663
starstorm

Lightbulb Ron Perlman

starstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-19, 21:10   #27664
dougdude10

does anyone have these for xna?

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/mod...ajoras-Mask-3D

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/mod...-Mask-3D?hl=pl

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/mod...-Mask-3D?hl=hu
dougdude10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-19, 05:50   #27665
XNAaraL

Exclamation Collada .dae to XPs (XNA ????)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdude10 View Post
does anyone have these for xna?
At first,
this is not the Request Models for XNALara thread. The right thread is here: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...postcount=6478 (But you know this )

2nd,
nope.
But you can easy convert this models to XPS, wih just 2 mouse clicks! (This is faster than writing your request, and much easier and safer.)
The model format is Collada .dae
Noesis can load this format, and Noesis can export it as .mesh.ascii with the "Noesis to XNALara/XPS importer/exporter plugin 0.9.6". The step for step instruction is here. This .mesh.ascii format can be loaded in XPS with "Modify-->Load Generic_Item ..."

3th
Quote:
"for xna"
XNA ????
XNA is a Framework by Microsoft to develop games. The XNA Content Pipeline Standard Importers can parse ".x" and ".fbx" files. Noesis can also convert the .dae format to .fbx
Noesis use the original "Autodesk FBX - FBX Software Development Kit" to do it.
Although someone claims that would not be true.

Last edited by XNAaraL; 26-02-19 at 06:01.
Old 27-02-19, 15:32   #27666
dougdude10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
At first,
this is not the Request Models for XNALara thread. The right thread is here: https://www.tombraiderforums.com/sho...postcount=6478 (But you know this )

2nd,
nope.
But you can easy convert this models to XPS, wih just 2 mouse clicks! (This is faster than writing your request, and much easier and safer.)
The model format is Collada .dae
Noesis can load this format, and Noesis can export it as .mesh.ascii with the "Noesis to XNALara/XPS importer/exporter plugin 0.9.6". The step for step instruction is here. This .mesh.ascii format can be loaded in XPS with "Modify-->Load Generic_Item ..."

3th
XNA ????
XNA is a Framework by Microsoft to develop games. The XNA Content Pipeline Standard Importers can parse ".x" and ".fbx" files. Noesis can also convert the .dae format to .fbx
Noesis use the original "Autodesk FBX - FBX Software Development Kit" to do it.
Although someone claims that would not be true.
thanks!
Old 28-02-19, 07:58   #27667
XNAaraL

Exclamation Zora-Link-Majoras

Quote:
thanks!
n.p.

For this particular model, you need a 3rd mouse click. When exporting from Noesis, mark "Flip UV's"

Read carefull https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/tos.html
In particular
Quote:
Unauthorized use of 3D Warehouse Materials may violate copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws.

3D Warehouse: General Model License Agreement
2. License Restrictions
You may not, and you may not permit anyone else to:
sell, offer to sell, make or distribute any individual Model on a standalone basis, unless you are the Developer of such Model or otherwise authorized to do so by Trimble or the Developer;

You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Models.

Unauthorized use of 3D Warehouse Materials may violate copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws.
You may not:
Redistribute or transfer 3D Warehouse Materials to another person except as expressly authorized in these Terms of Use or the General Model License.
You will be responsible for any costs incurred by Trimble or any other party (including attorneys’ fees) as a result of your Misuse of 3D Warehouse Materials

Last edited by XNAaraL; 01-03-19 at 08:41.
Old 28-02-19, 16:38   #27668
dougdude10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNAaraL View Post
n.p.

For this particular model, you need a 3rd mouse click. When exporting from Noesis, mark "Flip UV's"

Read carefull https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/tos.html
In particular
Is there somewhere I can learn how to make the model poseable? or request it? and also, is there a way I can turn on the textures? when I am in noesis, I don't see them.

Last edited by dougdude10; 28-02-19 at 16:49.
Old 04-03-19, 22:40   #27669
starstorm

Default GoT Characters Pack

Old 15-03-19, 08:34   #27670
starstorm

Smile Female Fantasy Character