Tomb Raider Forums  

Go Back   Tomb Raider Forums > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 16-09-19, 23:18   #5591
Swiz19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
When was the last time they said something about it? Wasn’t it back in June? It may very well not be canceled, but it makes no sense to wait here like it will come any moment.

The lack of communication is frustrating, but I see it as further reasoning to drop it until we are led to believe something is ACTUALLY going to happen. Like I said, it seems like a waste of energy, especially when the last 300 or so pages have just been the same circular complaining or argument.
We do. Thanks to steam updates.

I understand a part of it is self-inflicting, however this is a Tomb Raider forum. To discuss Tomb Raider things.

Activity has decreased since the DLC's stopped being released on a regular basis, but obviously there will be fans still coming to the forums. What else do you expect us to talk about? This is the only thing we know that is officially coming, so of course discussions will be focused on that.

Asking people to move on from Tomb Raider on a Tomb Raider forum - specifically a sub-forum on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, is an oxymoron.

Last edited by Swiz19; 16-09-19 at 23:19.
Swiz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-19, 23:26   #5592
NoahCrofRaider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiz19 View Post
We do. Thanks to steam updates.

I understand a part of it is self-inflicting, however this is a Tomb Raider forum. To discuss Tomb Raider things.

Activity has decreased since the DLC's stopped being released on a regular basis, but obviously there will be fans still coming to the forums. What else do you expect us to talk about? This is the only thing we know that is officially coming, so of course discussions will be focused on that.

Asking people to move on from Tomb Raider on a Tomb Raider forum - specifically a sub-forum on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, is an oxymoron.
It’s not odd or wrong to me that people are talking about TR, it’s obsession with a DLC that is nearly mythical that puzzles me. It just seems pointless...? Like we haven’t gotten any substantial new info in quite some time but people are still willing to have the same discussion(s) over and over with no change.

I’ll give you this much though, there aren’t many other interesting topics around here seeing as how they’re all staler than last week’s bread, but still. If you want to keep talking about it, then go ahead, I just don’t see the benefit or the enjoyment behind it.
NoahCrofRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-19, 23:28   #5593
Swiz19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahCrofRaider View Post
It’s not odd or wrong to me that people are talking about TR, it’s obsession with a DLC that is nearly mythical that puzzles me. It just seems pointless...? Like we haven’t gotten any substantial new info in quite some time but people are still willing to have the same discussion(s) over and over with no change.

I’ll give you this much though, there aren’t many other interesting topics around here seeing as how they’re all staler than last week’s bread, but still. If you want to keep talking about it, then go ahead, I just don’t see the benefit or the enjoyment behind it.
If we aren't discussing DLC 8, we would be discussing more irrelevant things where your point is equally (if not more) valid.
Swiz19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 00:05   #5594
iWANEX
Golden

I miss the threads about Lara's hair, ngl.
iWANEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 00:09   #5595
Athukraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWANEX View Post
Honestly
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 00:32   #5596
Lyle Croft

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athukraz View Post
Honestly
8th DLC will have Lara's mop hair...but with a BRAID
Lyle Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 00:45   #5597
Robwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiz19 View Post
I've known what "oxymoron" means since I was 12 (so much so that I still have the definition memorized to this day); I can assure you that what you've just said is wrong.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 01:32   #5598
Rai

Quote:
DLC8 is a hair styling simulation. To make it more TR, Lara has to follow clues, find keys and pull switches in order to find all her styling tools that Winston took and hid. Dual combs are involved. Lara will also have to dodge scissor traps and boulders made of hair elastics.

Last edited by Rai; 17-09-19 at 01:33.
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 01:43   #5599
Robwood

I swear, if I was any good at Photoshop then this would be a livelier thread.
Robwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-19, 02:14   #5600
charmedangelin

You what drama I miss, not the hair, but the tribal outfits coming out every month, each one worse then the last.

Those were the days
charmedangelin is online now   Reply With Quote