www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Old 15-06-22, 16:35   #30821
reborninshadow
Explorer

It's very true, me and a bunch of others were able to see some stuff from DLC08. However it's not publicly available and most likely won't be for a while.

Last edited by reborninshadow; 15-06-22 at 16:37.
reborninshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 18:02   #30822
_Seth
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reborninshadow View Post
It's very true, me and a bunch of others were able to see some stuff from DLC08. However it's not publicly available and most likely won't be for a while.
Leak it to Jason Schreier.
_Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 19:10   #30823
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
What do you mean by "for a while", will it ever be revealed? Just give a hint about where.
Raider8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 20:22   #30824
Gian Carlo
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider8 View Post
Just show me already. Just DM me away.

Or are we really just ****ing around here.
Some people just like getting cookies
Gian Carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-22, 21:53   #30825
reborninshadow
Explorer

Quote:
What do you mean by "for a while", will it ever be revealed? Just give a hint about where.
It shouldn't be hard to understand why it's not being shown already.

Obviously DLC08 is still under NDA and people could get in trouble if it was shown publicly so it most likely won't be shown until it's considered OK to do so.
Old 16-06-22, 00:11   #30826
AimlessThunder
Professor

Quote:

Obviously DLC08 is still under NDA and people could get in trouble if it was shown publicly so it most likely won't be shown until it's considered OK to do so.

This is such clownery.. First they cancel the DLC, then it got leaked but they still won't release the footage.. What the hell is wrong with them? Honestly..
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-22, 02:27   #30827
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:

But you guys won't get in trouble for showing it if you all have seen something. And let's be honest, the NDA will last forever, they will not show anything ever. The next game is being built on a new engine. I mean come on. It's as if anyone who gets to know something doesn't wanna tell the others. If you guys were speaking the truth you'd be telling me how it was leaked and removed.
Old 16-06-22, 14:24   #30828
reborninshadow
Explorer

Quote:
But you guys won't get in trouble for showing it if you all have seen something. And let's be honest, the NDA will last forever, they will not show anything ever. The next game is being built on a new engine. I mean come on. It's as if anyone who gets to know something doesn't wanna tell the others. If you guys were speaking the truth you'd be telling me how it was leaked and removed.
It wasn't leaked and removed, it was shared privately and I was told not to share anything for now so I won't. If someone comes by and decides to leak it later then whatever but I won't be the one doing it.

This manor was sort like an "unified" manor already since it had stuff from both Classic and LAU manors in it so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to this one in the next game (if they actually decide to include a manor level, that is).

Last edited by reborninshadow; 16-06-22 at 14:25.
Old 16-06-22, 16:20   #30829
Raider8
Archaeologist

Quote:
It wasn't leaked and removed, it was shared privately and I was told not to share anything for now so I won't. If someone comes by and decides to leak it later then whatever but I won't be the one doing it.

This manor was sort like an "unified" manor already since it had stuff from both Classic and LAU manors in it so I wouldn't be surprised if they did something similar to this one in the next game (if they actually decide to include a manor level, that is).
Alright then. Secret it is then. Thanks for a proper response.

Not prying to know further but my Inbox welcomes anyone who'd care to show me that stuff. I'll stay quiet if someone does the honor.
Old 16-06-22, 22:18   #30830
AimlessThunder
Professor

Quote:

Oh. That sounds lovely. Things like this would bring the community together, but nope they would rather focus on other (pointless) things like the Live Experience for example. It's quite sad honestly. Thanks for the description for those of use who can not see the footage.
AimlessThunder is offline   Reply With Quote