Tactical Adventurer Black
Blue Heron Tunic
Shadow Runner (Rise)
Three Fangs Greaves
Yaways Battle Tunic
Mantle of Six Sky
Kantus Gilded Vest

Still unsure whether or not the new one can make my top 10 list. ^^
I have a similar rating, all medieval armors from rise are all in my list. And I alwaus put Blue Heron Tunic on top, and then Crimson Huntress, Puka Huk Rode and finally Serpent Guard which looks militaristic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soma Holiday View Post
This is the first tribal outfit I actually really like. Love the tattoed arm its very rockstar. Gonna wear this everywhere in place of the Blue Heron Tunic if they will let me. Would be silly if not since its the same colors.
Yeah! I also somewhat like this outfit (it's alright for me) but only for the cooler climate and it can be used for winter use in order to keep Lara warm.

Last edited by KennyC222; 15-12-18 at 03:13.
KennyC222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 03:19   #622
Kurtis666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends View Post
What's one lousy outfit to them? You'd think they could at least take a break from the tribal working machine and give the fans at least one normal looking outfit. It's like they are fully incapable of doing that. Maybe they made some kind of contract with a fashion designer that keeps making these hideous clothes. If they go anywhere online and look at what people are saying, they will know what most people want and they still chose not to listen. And it's been like this for years. If they made one slightly cool outfit it would give them so much positivity instead of all this frustration all the time. It's the simplest solution ever, but they want the ugly clothes and most of the fans to be mad apparently.

The coolest gaming icon became the biggest loser.
I know, I just think that their vision/lack of it with those tribal outfits doesn't fit anything because it just doesn't make sense practically for any character to jump from place to place while she wears those kind tribal dresses. I would understand if the game was set in a post-apocalyptic setting/ancient times like in Horizon Zero Dawn for example or Far Cry Primal but we're talking about an archeologist here, we're talking about Lara Croft, it doesn't even related to shorts, it's the overall design which is hideous. Like you said, almost as if they hired a fashion designer who had no idea what character he's working on lol it's also like they reuse lots of old assets on the dresses without any shred of creativity from the way I see it, and this is coming from someone who draw and create if that means anything to you.
Kurtis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 04:20   #623
veigafd

I was seeing the comments for the new outifit on facebook and man, it's amazing how everyone prefer tactical outfits, and so am I.
The best comment was that: The men of Paititi walk around showing their butts, but Lara can't use shorts lol.
veigafd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 04:29   #624
matrix54

They have yet to top the Desert Tank outfit. We need more sporty clothing to jungle expedition gear. I’m ready when you are, EM.
matrix54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 04:57   #625
Isaac

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix54 View Post
They have yet to top the Desert Tank outfit.
The adventurer outfit (what she wears in Shadow's prologue) is quite good imo. It only needs gloves for proper adventuring.
Isaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 05:14   #626
veigafd

I want it so bad that outfit that apppears in an art of someone that posted over a few weeks ago. It was so "reboot Lara" but also got a classic vibe to it.
veigafd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 18:19   #627
TrustyBow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
The adventurer outfit (what she wears in Shadow's prologue) is quite good imo. It only needs gloves for proper adventuring.
Best outfit in the trilogy, imo. My top 3 are that, the standard tactical adventurer and Rise's desert outfit.
TrustyBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 19:42   #628
_Seth

I've got to get on the hate train and say: Lord, this outfit is ugly.

I can't imagine they'll stop with all their vulgar tribal/heavy tactical/armour outfits as since and including Rise they've almost all been this hideous.

It's not even that I want short shorts (for this timeline) or like some freaks on social media want whoreish outfits - just something simple, form fitting and somewhat stylish. Not all this knee and elbow-padded busy looking heavy messy outfits. There's so many. I know Montreal have a right to make what they want but damn, isn't enough enough?
_Seth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 22:16   #629
Athukraz

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Seth View Post
I've got to get on the hate train and say: Lord, this outfit is ugly.

I can't imagine they'll stop with all their vulgar tribal/heavy tactical/armour outfits as since and including Rise they've almost all been this hideous.

It's not even that I want short shorts (for this timeline) or like some freaks on social media want whoreish outfits - just something simple, form fitting and somewhat stylish. Not all this knee and elbow-padded busy looking heavy messy outfits. There's so many. I know Montreal have a right to make what they want but damn, isn't enough enough?
Yeah. I don't necessarily want shorts either just something wearable for once.
Athukraz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 22:56   #630
Mickybyrne20

I think this discussion about Lara's wardrobe always becomes way too complicated. Just give the player CHOICE. It's not that difficult. Rockstar do it with their games and nobody complains. If someone chooses for Lara to wear minimal clothes, or covered up it's irrelevant. She's supposed to be human being with complex emotions, and the clothes she wear shouldn't define her.

I'd argue you're a crappy person if you think so.

Lara could wear no clothes at all, and that'd be acceptable in my eyes, or a headscarf. It's her choice, and therefore the players choice. I think it was weird that Lara went to Syria in Rise and didn't wear a headscarf, but instead wore a tank top. But hey, I got over it.

When ND removed the Burka from Chloe in Uncharted The Lost Legacy I found it be a weird choice from the devs, considering it was meant to conceal her face from enemy detection.

This shaming of players that like sexy characters is beyond ridiculous. I always made Arthur from Red Dead Redemption look like a total Daddy. So what? I like bearded, masculine men with their shirt unbuttoned. Others chose clean shaven, and a trench coat.

If I had the choice I'd probably prefer Lara to show off her amazing figure. I'd probs have her wear shorts and a sporty crop top, and trainers like real-life women wear to the gym. It's fashionable and sexy. Doesn't make her a whore, nor the player a dirty perv

In TRU I always preferred the trousers to the shorts, and Jungle Heavy is still one of my favourite outfits for her. I was just an innocent 12/13 year old when I played that game and the one-piece Bikini outfit never bothered me at all. Only that she didn't wear shoes and her feet are MASSIVE like omg girl stop ya feet are gonna be ruined by the rocks.

Last edited by Mickybyrne20; 16-12-18 at 00:36.
Mickybyrne20 is offline   Reply With Quote