www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Tomb Raider Series > Tomb Raider III

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-22, 08:43   #11
b122251
Explorer
 
b122251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
I know B122251 probably has the tools to port the September 14, 1998, October 2, 1998 and ECTS versions of TR3 for the PC platform. I've spoke to him about this before. And it sounds like he's been hiding these tools right behind our backs lol
Okay, so let me get this straight. You think I have secretly spent months upon months developing a program to convert PS1 levels to the PC (for some mysterious reason) and then kept it "hidden behind your backs" just to spite you? What's wrong with you?
I wrote the PC to PS1 converters mainly for my own use in porting the TR1-3 expansions to the PS1. I have not written a PS1 to PC converter, and I have no intention of doing so in the future.

If you want a tool to convert PSX levels to the PC, go write it yourself, but kindly leave me out of it.
b122251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-22, 13:28   #12
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b122251 View Post
Okay, so let me get this straight. You think I have secretly spent months upon months developing a program to convert PS1 levels to the PC (for some mysterious reason) and then kept it "hidden behind your backs" just to spite you? What's wrong with you?
I wrote the PC to PS1 converters mainly for my own use in porting the TR1-3 expansions to the PS1. I have not written a PS1 to PC converter, and I have no intention of doing so in the future.

If you want a tool to convert PSX levels to the PC, go write it yourself, but kindly leave me out of it.
Well I just supposed if you had a PS1 to PC Level Converter for TR3 since you're one of the people who knows how to do those things... I just supposed if you had that special tool Anyway can you teach me how to convert TR3 PS1 levels to PC? Because I'm willing to learn how to do those special things... Is there a manual for me to learn how to do this?
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-22, 18:16   #13
b122251
Explorer
 
b122251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 680
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRExpertgamer View Post
Anyway can you teach me how to convert TR3 PS1 levels to PC? Because I'm willing to learn how to do those special things... Is there a manual for me to learn how to do this?
I'm not going to give free programming lessons. As far as TR tools, the only real resource that exists is the TRosetta Stone.
As for learning programming in general, I suggest reading "The C Programming Language (Second Edition)" by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie. Good luck.
b122251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-22, 20:26   #14
TRExpertgamer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Home
Posts: 1,453
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by b122251 View Post
I'm not going to give free programming lessons. As far as TR tools, the only real resource that exists is the TRosetta Stone.
As for learning programming in general, I suggest reading "The C Programming Language (Second Edition)" by Brian Kernighan and Dennis Ritchie. Good luck.
Ok thank you very much B122251!!
TRExpertgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.