www.tombraiderforums.com  

Go Back   www.tombraiderforums.com > Community Forums > General Chat > Arts and Entertainment

Old 07-12-21, 22:27   #4021
Tombraider95
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajay119 View Post
But Di rejected him... So you know? Nothing worth hanging round for obvs..
Their connection was soo strong though. So much chemistry and character development over the 6 episodes, their ending was just so tragic.

Seriously though, when she finally got back to Dan (who's not seen her for 3 years) the first thing she says is "you were late", and not in a jokey way. It seemed really unrealistic. If that had happened to a normal human, stuck inside the passenger all alone, you'd just be happy to see each other and be safe.

Can't wait for RTD's dialogue to return.
Old 08-12-21, 18:46   #4022
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

"I feel like they (The Division) also put Azure into this brutal memory wipe witness protection on Earth, where's she's been held prisoner." Source starting at 5:50.

Uhmmm... Thanks for actually actually stating that within the series...
Old 08-12-21, 19:41   #4023
Chamayoo
Relic Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda master View Post
"I feel like they (The Division) also put Azure into this brutal memory wipe witness protection on Earth, where's she's been held prisoner." Source starting at 5:50.

Uhmmm... Thanks for actually actually stating that within the series...
Oooooh that is why. I was wondering the meaning of this scene. Weird this lack of information !
Old 20-12-21, 15:14   #4024
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

My Season 17 boxset arrived today, looking forward to finally watching the new improved version of Shada.

Lalla Ward as Romana is definitely my favourite

Also it's confirmed that a complete Series 13 Boxset will not happen as Flux artwork has been released and it says Complete Series 13 on the boxset

Doubt it will have Revolution of the Daleks as the cast list does not include Ryan, Graham or Jack. They might include it last minute like with Resolution on Series 12, it could include Eve of the Daleks possibly? But I think we're going to get a 2022 Specials boxset which includes all three specials instead
Old 20-12-21, 17:14   #4025
Rai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post

Also it's confirmed that a complete Series 13 Boxset will not happen as Flux artwork has been released and it says Complete Series 13 on the boxset
I'm thoroughly confused. A boxset won't happen even though it's happening?
Old 20-12-21, 18:06   #4026
sackboy123
Tomb Raider

The boxset only has the Flux Episodes, no specials and is the complete Series 13

The specials are like the Tennant specials, they're not Series 4 but they aren't Series 5 either:
Meaning a future boxset similar to the 2009 Specials will happen after the Centenary special

Sorry for confusion, did that make things clear?

Last edited by sackboy123; 20-12-21 at 18:51.
sackboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-21, 18:49   #4027
Zelda master
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sackboy123 View Post
My Season 17 boxset arrived today, looking forward to finally watching the new improved version of Shada.
Meanwhile over here on the other side of the pond:

Old 21-12-21, 06:59   #4028
perryloo
Explorer

I just felt the Flux episodes of Doctor Who on the BBC were so confusing, it made my Brain hurt and that stupid looking dog alien was the finale for me, I packed in half way through the season. Looking forward to a new Doctor Who to replace this one.

Now in my opinion the best series the BBC has produced this year was Outlaws, staring Stephen Merchant and America's scary guy Christopher Walken, plus an outstanding cast of British actors. The story is of a bunch of characters from different walks of life who are forced together to complete a Community Payback sentence, set in Bristol. It was funny, witty, and frightening in places with the drama, just what real acting is about. A second series is in the can, for next year.
perryloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-21, 07:52   #4029
ostercy
Explorer

Is General Doctor Who another name for the War Doctor?
Will the next Doctor be in the form of an alien?
Old 22-12-21, 10:57   #4030
jajay119
Tomb Raider

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryloo View Post
I just felt the Flux episodes of Doctor Who on the BBC were so confusing, it made my Brain hurt and that stupid looking dog alien was the finale for me, I packed in half way through the season. Looking forward to a new Doctor Who to replace this one.

Now in my opinion the best series the BBC has produced this year was Outlaws, staring Stephen Merchant and America's scary guy Christopher Walken, plus an outstanding cast of British actors. The story is of a bunch of characters from different walks of life who are forced together to complete a Community Payback sentence, set in Bristol. It was funny, witty, and frightening in places with the drama, just what real acting is about. A second series is in the can, for next year.
When you need a 15 minute video to explain your story... You wrote a bad story.